💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

Valentino

I believe this is your second attempt at throwing shade at me. Let me remind you a second time. I'm not an Xtina fan.

Oh sorry, but it wasn't about that; it was about your rudeness. :hug:

I'm as gay as a rainbow kite on the 4th of July, but ain't wearing no ladies perfume. :coffee:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

Introvert

Her "jazz"/piano ballads were basic as **** and no where near as smart as The Fame. It's funny that you think being successful and selling out are synonyms. They don't go hand in hand. Poker Face is a clever anthem for kinky Bi girls, a smart alternative to I Kissed A Girl..so I don't understand how that is being a sell out.

No, I don't believe being successful and selling out are synonyms. She got successful by selling out and making basic mainstream top 40 pop music. It doesn't matter whether or not you believe her piano ballads are basic, point is she wasn't resorting to making Britney Spears genre music to gain success. She was just making music. Am I saying Poker Face is a bad song? No. Its catchy and in a sense I suppose its clever for what it is. But ****, you make it sound like The Fame isn't basic as well. Eh Eh...nothing else I can say.

SKANK

No, I don't believe being successful and selling out are synonyms. She got successful by selling out and making basic mainstream top 40 pop music. It doesn't matter whether or not you believe her piano ballads are basic, point is she wasn't resorting to making Britney Spears genre music to gain success. She was just making music. Am I saying Poker Face is a bad song? No. Its catchy and in a sense I suppose its clever for what it is. But ****, you make it sound like The Fame isn't basic as well. Eh Eh...nothing else I can say.

Guess the whole concept of The Fame being satire went over your head.

SKANK

Just as much as Give Me All Your Luvin and Jewels' Intuition were supposed to be a "satire" as well. Thats just a tactic they use to justify their making basic mainstream pop music.

*plain_biscuit.jpg

:roll: I know a guy that wear Paris Hilton's colognes, stop stereotyping

Fixed

amazinglyjon

I wonder if each fragrance she releases will correspond with her album names? 'Fame' obviously goes with 'The Fame'. Maybe, the next one will be 'Monster', and the one after will be called 'Reborn'?

I would've perferred a more intricate bottle design, but I will definitely convince my sister to get this haha.

monsterdevotion

Oh come one why couldn't she make a male version I'm not gonna wear a women's perfume oh well less money for her. Though there will probably be a bunch of gays that use it

smokeandhush

I don't understand why Gaga would make a cologne... Yes, Gaga's fan base is full of men but she wants to sell to the general public.

Besides her fans, what guy is gonna buy/wear a cologne by Lady Gaga?

Stereotypical jocks in the locker room:

"Yo man watsup you smell nice what you put on? "

"Oh, thanks bro it's by Lady Gaga" :troll:

Edited by smokeandhush

Lol i don't mean to pick her apart but "designed for women"? I thought she didn't want to create this border between genders but rather al of us merge together equally and be free to be who we wanted?

A unis-x fragrance bearing Gaga's name wouldn't sell.

I don't understand why Gaga would make a cologne... Yes, Gaga's fan base is full of men but she wants to sell to the general public.

Besides her fans, what guy is gonna buy/wear a cologne by Lady Gaga?

Stereotypical jocks in the locker room:

"Yo man watsup you smell nice what you put on? "

"Oh, thanks bro it's by Lady Gaga" :troll:

Exactly!!

Edited by Dan

MarryTheKnight

OMG Can you queens just calm down and smell it before you judge it... you dont know how feminine it smells...