• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

SKANK

I actually like this product and will probably be buying it. There's quite a bit of humor in it, which is something I haven't seen from Gaga in a long time. I love how violent the scent description is --- it's all language like "crushed" and "pulverized," which isn't really the "proper" way to describe fragrances.

Also, the whole "black fluid" gimmick looks like something straight out of old sci-fi, like the original Alien movies. I approve!

That is what I dislike about it, the fact that there is no humor in it. She isn't satirizing the celebrity perfume industry, she is just taking advantage of it.

That is what I dislike about it, the fact that there is no humor in it. She isn't satirizing the celebrity perfume industry, she is just taking advantage of it.

it's something she's been working on since foreverrrrrrrrrr before most of the mainstream artists finished theirs

she's not just doing it cause madonna and justin did it or whoever

MarryTheKnight

idk why but it reminds me of my favorite (unis-x) fragrance Black Orchid by Tom Ford

blackorchid.jpg

Introvert

idk why but it reminds me of my favorite (unis-x) fragrance Black Orchid by Tom Ford

blackorchid.jpg

Black Liquid ---> Black Orchid?

JoseLittleMonster

I like it to be honest! :flutter:

Introvert

Thank God she isn't satirizing the perfume industry, as if she needs to add her pretentious concepts to her fragrance as well :roll:

I like that its just simply a fragrance and not a social statement.

Edited by lkjgdhs

michellet

getting it, if it smells anything like the way gaga smelt then i want it, grrrl she smelt so fresh.

SKANK

it's something she's been working on since foreverrrrrrrrrr before most of the mainstream artists finished theirs

she's not just doing it cause madonna and justin did it or whoever

You can't be serious. Liz Taylor did it 100 years ago, and ever since anyone who stared in a s-x tape has followed suit.

Thank God she isn't satirizing the perfume industry, as if she needs to add her pretentious concepts to her fragrance as well :roll:

Yeah, God forbid she be clever when she sells out. I guess you would be happier if she was just a pretty little pop star shilling her **** on QVC.

Edited by SKANK

Introvert

Yeah, God forbid she be clever when she sells out. I guess you would be happier if she was just a pretty little pop star shilling her **** on QVC.

Its funny to refer to an already incredibly commercial mainstream pop star as a 'sell out'. Please...she was a sell out the minute she ditched jazz/piano ballads for Poker Face and Monster! Its a fragrance. Many reputable stars have fragrances. Its not as tacky as endorsing a weight loss program or being a judge on a reality show.

Edited by lkjgdhs

She should have done what Mugler did with their Alien and Angel perfumes and done a muskier smell for one called 'Monster' and had this one be more feminine and had it have the name 'Fame'. Then there wouldn't be all this male/unis-x stuff.

SKANK

Its funny to refer to an already incredibly commercial mainstream pop star as a 'sell out'. Please...she was a sell out the minute she ditched jazz/piano ballads for Poker Face and Monster!

Her "jazz"/piano ballads were basic as **** and no where near as smart as The Fame. It's funny that you think being successful and selling out are synonyms. They don't go hand in hand. Poker Face is a clever anthem for kinky Bi girls, a smart alternative to I Kissed A Girl..so I don't understand how that is being a sell out.

Releasing your own fragrance without a trace of irony? That is selling out.

Edited by SKANK

Squidward T

Not really? I doubt straight guys would wear perfume by LADY GAGA even if there was a male version. That is just :toofloppy:

:roll: I know guys that wear Paris Hilton's colognes, stop stereotyping