Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

I think Gaga's concept is GENIUS. Everyone wants Fame, fame is a monster, the perfume looks like poison with an attractive name. It's different, like she is, which means it wouldn't have mass appeal without her name on it.

It's certainly a more well-developed idea than an effing cat shaped bottle or one of Britney or Paris' fragrances that usually contain vague adjectives - 'curious' 'just me'

For those of you shaming her for wanting a piece of the pie in the fragrance game - give me a break. You're like a bunch of whiny hipsters who get mad when their indie band makes it big. She deserves to be in the game.

TBH - GET THAT PROMO. plus we get Sheisse out of it.

:****this:

EXACTLY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I actually can't believe people prefer Katy's bottle. It looks like it's from a tacky "my first fragrance" set for girls crossed with a Bratz doll. :smh:

Gaga's is fine. She's obviously going for the designer vibe, rather than celebrity perfume, and I'd wager that this is supposed to be a staple and standalone rather than one of many in a line of Gaga fragrances. It's probably for the best (from a marketing standpoint) that it isn't some sort of sequinned dildo with Kermit lid and meat packaging. They're going for the casuals here, not just stans.

:clap:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

Why are you all dissapointed, the bottle looks great and the idea behind it is genius. And for you others complaining that it's for women, please get over yourself.

Tacky way to make some money.

i know right

i don't like celebrity perfumes anyway so i probably won't be buying

cool bottle though, i like the idea of the perfume being black and turning clear

GagaObsession

Why are people being so negative about this?

I think it will be a really good thing for Gaga.

It looks like an alien soft drink tbh. Not here for this. I'll still gonna buy it for my collection though.

I like it. It's different. Especially the black liquid.

Katy's and M's are so cute!

And all of you who thought that she wouldn't name her perfume Fame. :toofunny:

Galactic Mess

I'm gonna buy it to my mother - and secretly stare and worship it as the second Lady gaga product I actually bought :)

I would've loved it if the bottle looked more like this. :teehee:

167woz8.png

Wow, it really looks better than be actual one o.0

I will try the smell but I will most likely give it to a friend or something.

I actually like this product and will probably be buying it. There's quite a bit of humor in it, which is something I haven't seen from Gaga in a long time. I love how violent the scent description is --- it's all language like "crushed" and "pulverized," which isn't really the "proper" way to describe fragrances.

Also, the whole "black fluid" gimmick looks like something straight out of old sci-fi, like the original Alien movies. I approve!

Lol @ people making it a big deal. It's not going to ruin her career and she's not a sell out. Don't like it, ignore it.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

KillerQueen

I am excited to test it. It's about time! So far, it seems just perfectly Gaga to me.