Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Goddess Of Love

actsleazy

Featured Posts

actsleazy

Venus is one of my favorite songs off ARTPOP, period. As a result im always searching up live performances of the song. I noticed specifically at the parts when she sings "Goddess of Love please take me to your leader" there's about 4 versions of how she sings it.

1. A milked "i can't help the way i'm feeeeliiiiiiing" and a almost shouted "goddess of love please take me to your LEADEEERR"

Spoiler

ย 

2. A normal length "i can't help the way i'm feeling" and a shouted "leader"

Spoiler

ย 

3. This one's usually in the second half of the song in her performances, but on the rare occasion this version will pop up in the first half as well. It's a almost mellow, toned down version. I live for this one.

Spoiler

ย 

5. This one is most recent, being performed at coachella. She's basically talking. I'm not very fond of this one.

Spoiler

ย 

Anyways, that's my analysis. Which version is your favorite and which one do you like the least?

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

AnglerfishbraBENUS

5 is my fave. ย I love when she sings the low harmonies. ย Sounds like a more epic space journey IMO

It's my favorite Gaga song period, so you're not the only one who loves itย ;)

Live the last version sounds the best to me, the other ones feel kinda hard on her voice.

HOTNebraskaGuy

**** that Coachella stage is amazing.

But yeah I actually really like #5 to be honest. It fits the dramatic/epic feel of the song and doesn't try to outshine anything.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

actsleazy
6 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

5 is my fave. ย I love when she sings the low harmonies. ย Sounds like a more epic space journey IMO

ย 

5 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

It's my favorite Gaga song period, so you're not the only one who loves itย ;)

Live the last version sounds the best to me, the other ones feel kinda hard on her voice.

ย 

3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

**** that Coachella stage is amazing.

But yeah I actually really like #5 to be honest. It fits the dramatic/epic feel of the song and doesn't try to outshine anything.

image-36.jpeg

im so surprised i thought no one would like that oneย :emma:ย 

you guys are totally on point saying it feels like a dramatic space journey though

AnglerfishbraBENUS
Just now, actsleazy said:

ย 

ย 

image-36.jpeg

im so surprised i thought no one would like that oneย :emma:

I mean after listening to the Demo you could tell that she was definitely going for a more ALIEN vibe than 'garden panty rainbow' vibe tbh It's actually a shame that the venus we got was seashell girl and not the single cover/scorpion fantasyย 

actsleazy
1 minute ago, whipopotamus said:

I mean after listening to the Demo you could tell that she was definitely going for a more ALIEN vibe than 'garden panty rainbow' vibe tbh It's actually a shame that the venus we got was seashell girl and not the single cover/scorpion fantasyย 

the demo sounds very alienesque. i dont know why but i just dont like it. i think i just prefer the "more powerful" venusย :sweat:ย i also live for the rainbow scorpion cover art,ย it's my GGD logo atmย 

Rifek

5 is the best!

I noticed it a few times before and when she didย it like that at Coachella I just screamed!

โ—๏ธ IG: thebumblebee__ โ—๏ธ

Rifek
5 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

ย 

ย 

image-36.jpeg

im so surprised i thought no one would like that oneย :emma:ย 

you guys are totally on point saying it feels like a dramatic space journey though

That version is sooo dark I think. That's why we love itย :classy:

โ—๏ธ IG: thebumblebee__ โ—๏ธ

Archived