💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy apologizes: cultural appropriation + Obama comment

OBEY

Featured Posts

emig09
10 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I didn't listen to it yet, what songs are the best? I love the singles, CTTR, BA, and Swish Swish.

Pendulum. Roulette. Deja Vu :hug:

gay engineer

River

See, my problem with her personality is that she can say A and act B and then apologize and make a nice empowering and peaceful statement and one second after to say something wrong again that it's the opposite of her statement..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MJHolland

The past 72 hours have really make me appreciate and like Katy tbh

I really respect someone who apologizes, and I feel so bad for her and her mental health state and to have Taylor play that ACTUAL Regina George move... its kind of makes me so sad :( 

just seems like she's being bullied ya know 

ChavaWM

Since I don't pay attention to Katy too much, what exactly did she do that was considered cultural appropriation? 

Hecturr

liking this livestream, i feel like maybe just maybe she's growing. I'll see how it goes but i'm probably gonna buy her album now.

Batwings
16 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I really respect someone who apologizes, and I feel so bad for her and her mental health state and to have Taylor play that ACTUAL Regina George move... its kind of makes me so sad :( 

I've felt really bad for Katy this era. She reminds me a lot of Gaga during the early part of the ARTPOP era where something seems slightly "off" with her. I hope she'll be OK.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

Lol, she had to apologize for standing next to 3 black guys and featuring them in her music video and because she danced with them it was 'cultural appropriation'. Her Obama joke was not bad at all. I wish people stopped getting offended over everything and focused on the serious issues

Are you white? 

Cultural appropriation LEADS to bigger problems. Just saying. So although it may not be a big issue, someone with her platform can influence a large crowd.

And she's just apologizing and I think that's enough.

LordEnigma
39 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I'm sure Taylor has a lot of the same issues behind closed doors.

Maybe it's just that we, as stans, shouldn't look into things and tear people we don't know apart because everyone makes mistakes?.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

Still won't be enough for rabid SJW's.

It's enough for me :trollga:

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Its impressive how a sales drop can humble people :D

Exactly.

Enigma

The expression cultural appropriation makes me wanna puke. Can't we just exchange cultures with everyone ? Who cares ? If I wanna dress like a japanese I'll do, and if a Brazilian wants to act like a Canadian because he likes our culture he can for all I care.

Archived