66 members have voted

1. 1. .

• One Of The Boys
    • Teenage Dream
    • Prism
    • Witness

Featured Posts

RomansRoar

Teenage Dream, one of the biggest pop eras in our history. Enjoyable pop confection from its beggining to its end and it's much bigger than any Gaga's era. No shade, but it's the truth!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Teenage Dream be real, y'all change your mind in very little time. Like now everything thinks AP is so good or BTW is so good and was terrible before

badboigiankie

PRISM.

Would've voted for Witness if Rise was in it, at least as a bonus track. But since it is not... :fthis:

Anchor in me ⚓

mariomania1234
38 minutes ago, RomansRoar said:

Teenage Dream, one of the biggest pop eras in our history. Enjoyable pop confection from its beggining to its end and it's much bigger than any Gaga's era. No shade, but it's the truth!

The utter lies lmao. The Fame era literally outsold Katy's entire discography. Keep trying though.

mcphee

Teenage Dream is an iconic body of work from start to finish, but I enjoy each of her albums for different reasons

Abramovic
1 hour ago, FlyingF said:

I feel like people are only saying Witness because it's brand new 

No, I think "Witness" is really her best album

Irrelevant

Witness or Teenage Dream

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
38 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

The utter lies lmao. The Fame era literally outsold Katy's entire discography. Keep trying though.

Is @RomansRoar a troll? :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

mariomania1234
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Is @RomansRoar a troll? :madge:

Yes lmao. Probably a kat from the dwells of ATRL. Not long now until the mods send him to ban land. :giggle:

RomansRoar
57 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Teenage Dream sold more singles than The Fame (Monster) by far. And The Fame copies were combined with The Fame Monsters, of course it sold so much lol. Actually, Teenage Dream (6.6M) managed to outsell Born This Way (6.5M) by 100k copies and had faaar better longevity on BB200. All without massive hype Gaga had, whew!

OT: It's Teenage Dream - the whole era was a perfection, from singles campagin, success to the quality of MV. When will the other girls? :D

TimisaMonster

Teenage Dream tbqh...every song was a hit

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived