Katy live streaming her life all weekend

Talent

Featured Posts

Bad Kids
3 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Y'all are missing the total babe playing piano

giphy.gif

whats his name tho

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice
6 hours ago, Bio said:

This is the best thing any pop artist has EVER done. If you told me even days ago that I'd be saying this about Katy Perry I would have never believed you. I'm in love with her and this project.

Same Sis! I never thought I would like Katy and this livestream is making me appreciating Witness so much more!

I feel like a creep watching her sleep whilst at work...

Honestly this stream is epic, best thing an A-Lister has ever done. I appreciate her so much more as a person from the times I've dipped in and out. I want to know what products she uses on her face every morning haha.

9 hours ago, Bio said:

This is the best thing any pop artist has EVER done. If you told me even days ago that I'd be saying this about Katy Perry I would have never believed you. I'm in love with her and this project.

Agreed

42 minutes ago, barnabesk said:

Where I can watch that dinner with Caitlyn Jenner? Cant find it

There's gonna be a replay on this channel i believe, she is talking to RuPaul right now

Imagine you could watch your fav celeb like this all the time, maybe in the future it'll be the norm haha.

I can't get over how amazing this is, I've definitely grown to love her.

Michelle

Caitlyn had me face palming..... gurl your political views are to be desired but do you. She couldn't handle discussing her views it seemed. Is her dog still sleeping in her head? Haha I saw that earlier. What is my life 🙈

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

That J

That pancake artist guy is AMAZING.  I've been sitting here hypnotized and super soothed watching him.  I need that everyday. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Michelle

Nugget has a pee cam hahaha oh my 🙈 She's pooping. What the 😂

That J

Oh my G O D!!!!!!!!!!   I am shook! Totally cried with Katy just now. Can not BELIEVE they got my girl Crystal Lewis in the house.  Guys, gurl can S A N G!   That's sooooo cool. Katy got my respect mentioning Crystal the other day and now they are kickin it. My day is made! 

Michelle
9 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

That pancake artist guy is AMAZING.  I've been sitting here hypnotized and super soothed watching him.  I need that everyday. 

Aren't they amazing? So COOL!

That J
Just now, Michelle said:

Aren't they amazing? So COOL!

I've never seen anything like that before!  

Ok guys I surrender. This whole Witness camera thing has been amazing and I'm gonna miss it!  

Archived