💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Miley Cyrus - Inspired

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

1st Promo single from MC6 has officially been released in some countries. It's an amazing country folk song dedicated to the LGBTQA+ community :wub:

Mythos

I like it, it's really cute, and the sound does really fit her. Love this side of Miley :wub:

Reality

I loved her before, but I officially became a stan with this era :flutter:

She's so amazing, and the fact that "Inspired" is dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community is amazing too!!

🃏🖤👹

JoanneMonster

I just heard it I love it OMG Malibu and Inspired are my new 2 favorite songs and I'm very seriouss :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I See You

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Funkymonkey said:

I WANT TO HEAR IT

its already released in Europe and Oceania. U can listen to the song on dnj.to

littlepotter

We need to find a new name for Miley and Mariah albums :gum:

Anw I loved the song in Manchester, I'm excited!

chaeri pls

Lona Delery

Wow i am really hyped for her album tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

blackcoffee

This is so great. I really love this Miley. I appreciated her voice before, but was never a fan. With  'Malibu' and this new song, I seriously am a fan. Just love it. I love this side of Gaga too and am still disappointed she didn't do more with Joanne (at least at this point). 

n0ne

I like the message behind the song, but the actual song isn't for me. I prefer Malibu.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ItsTommyBitch

THAT PROMO IMAGE :giveup:

This is beautiful though :applause: Kind of prefer it to Malibu tbh. I'm living for these unconventional structures of pop songs that emphasize pure message and melody over hooks :flutter: 

I remember back when SNL made a skit that was post apocalyptic and everyone was like "America started to go down when Miley Cyrus twerked on Robin Thicke at the VMAs" and cackling, but who would've guessed she'd be a shining beacon of hope :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

NotGeigh

Omg WHAT is up with all these releases?? Is everyone against Katy? :toofunny:

OT: TBH I wish the Joanne was more innovative like this! Plus love that pic too

Archived