💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon announced!

Lagg

Featured Posts

Lagg
41 minutes ago, Unites said:

Stupid. Coming for thay money again I see

Looks like someone has forgotten the greatness that are Yellow, Emerald, Platinum and B2W2  :poot:  If they pulled it off great like before, then I'd gladly hand my coins over to them like a nintendo trash I am :poot:

25 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So far the only disappointment today. At least for me. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

How are you going to have a revamp of a game when it's not even a year old? Plus it's not even for the switch. Now what's the point of people buying Sun and Moon if there's going to be an "even better" version of it now? They didn't even change the name, making it even more tacky. 

The only thing I'm excited for is virtual console Gold and Silver. 

Lion Heart

Give me some Alolan Megas, more Alola forms (other than Gen 1), and I'll be happy I guess. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

mister max

Wait this is just solgaleo and lunala fused with Necrozma? :rip: B/W2 are shook

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Edonis

Apparently the follow up games to last year's Pokemon Sun and Moon are ready for a fall release! 

More details about the game are expected to be announced shortly. Are you excited? 

Edonis

It looks like Necrozma is going to fuse with Solgaleo and Lunala. I personally don't know how to feel about this :madge:

Haroon

Literally one of the most disappointing things I've ever watched :rip: Ultra Sun & Moon look cool but I mean come on, alternative story? Why couldn't that just be a bonus add-on or DLC to the first game?

Also Pokken Tournament DX is a complete and utter slap in the face to the people who got the original on Wii U (myself included so there is bitterness and personal bias here :neyde:). They should've released those new Pokemon as DLC for Wii U players. They literally just released Pokken Tournament on Wii U and then ditched it and left the buyers high and dry. We were forced to watch new characters being added to the arcade version and hoping that they'd be added to our game but nothing, and now it's re-released with those players added in. At least with Mario Kart 8 they had DLC with the new maps and then it made sense that the Deluxe version for Switch had the DLC pre-packaged - that's the way I wish the Pokken people had treated Pokken Tournament for Wii U and the Switch re-release :grr:

The most exciting thing about this direct was Gold & Silver coming out for virtual console which kind of says it all for me :emma: I'm frustrated and I'm sorry for the angry rant :giveup: 

Haroon

@Edonis merged your topic here gaychujlsfo.png

3 hours ago, Lady Palutena said:

I remember when I trolled @Haroon because he wanted the game so badly and it wasn't out in the U.K. yet so I went to GameStop and took a picture of the display case of Pokémon Sun & Moon along with the physical copies and sent it to him in a WhatsApp group.

yJ4CDXT.jpg

that was one of the cruelest things I have ever experienced :cryga: 

River

They said new pokemon that are not found in SuMo.

It can be:

1. new forms (Alola for Gen 1 maybe 2 and of Gen 7) only like with B2W2.

2. New Mega, for ORAS they said new pokemon and it was new mega.

2. New Ultra beasts, it's Ultra in the title after all..

3. well.. they can add new islands (Hawaii have 8 and Alola only 4 and there is the covered part on the map) and new fresh pokemon to Gen 7.. after all it ends with only 2 mythical and both are already been discovered in movies and codes..

Gen 7 always felt unfinished so maybe now they are extending it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

11 hours ago, Logan said:

How are you going to have a revamp of a game when it's not even a year old? Plus it's not even for the switch. Now what's the point of people buying Sun and Moon if there's going to be an "even better" version of it now? They didn't even change the name, making it even more tacky. 

The only thing I'm excited for is virtual console Gold and Silver. 

Gold & Silver: 1999 ; Crystal: 2000

hmmm

Logan
9 hours ago, Grace said:

Gold & Silver: 1999 ; Crystal: 2000

hmmm

Ultra Silver and Ultra Gold

hmmm

Archived