šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on Next Madonna Album

Hades

Featured Posts

yes and

During The RH era she said that she wanted to make new acoustic album.Ā Madonna hatesĀ Trump she'll really make tracks about policy like she did with American Life.

Also Diplo said that he had Madonna and Bieber unreleased, probably it's EDM track andĀ after BIM's success she could change her mind about acoustic album.Ā 

A few weeks ago her manager wrote a post to Pharell about new collabrations with Madonna.

Wild mix of RH+Hard Candy+American Life is comingĀ :laughga:

Ā 

tumblr_inline_nmt6i7LLwS1tov9al_500.gif

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

I think her next album is either going to be politically charged or it's going to be about motherhood. Either way I can't wait. I hope she's shooting for late 2017 for the lead at least. I can't wait another year:grr:

BeerFear

If she serves quality like COADF(one of my all time fav albums)Ā then I dont care aboutĀ the direction she's taking, I will probably love it. I didn't like Her last 3 albums at all I hope the next one will be an exception. I really like 80s Madonna so maybe an 80s influenced pop album would be interesting from her now, but I think she will hop on some current trends again

beboskoukla
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Then what was the point of entering this thread or leaving a comment?Ā :oprah:

oh you know i wanted that someone quoats me and asks this question.;)

i posted my opinion why i dont care about it. this is my tought of her new album, that it's irrelevant.

gaga-side-eye.gif

xoxo, Katarina

My Enigma Heart

A little delulu inside me kinda wishes that Madonna will re-do her Like A Prayer look. She was flawless in these photos!

104ca1478852e222fea9d0dfc33c01a7.jpgĀ lap+(8).jpg

Hades
3 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

i posted my opinion why i dont care about it. this is my tought of her new album, that it's irrelevant.

gaga-side-eye.gif

The point of the thread was to share my thought on an artist i like with fellow fans. Not to ask what is the opinion of non-fans. There is no poll. So the comment Alexander made was right. I'm not shading you btw. Just explaining my intentions.

TheBatman

My only thought is that when she is ready to make a new album, it's her number one priority project at the time. Rebel Heart was such a gorgeous and memorable era for fans as far as promo. With MDNA she had so much else going on during the album release, the era got kinda lost until the tour.

I want inspired content, and she should have a lot to draw from, new twins, Trump, agism, feminism, I can't wait.Ā 

Sound wise? I hope it's a shock and surprise. Something we haven't heard. A barely known producer.

Killer well thought out videos with amazing fashion, narrative, and choreography. Some great thought provoking controversies too please!Ā 

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Erotica said:

I hope M14 will be American Life 2.0. PoliticalMadge is awesome :tony:Ā 

Covfefe on a dance floor pls

tumblr_msnqq3r3Og1sg119yo1_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

beboskoukla
6 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

The point of the thread was to share my thought on an artist i like with fellow fans. Not to ask what is the opinion of non-fans. There is no poll. So the comment Alexander made was right. I'm not shading you btw. Just explaining my intentions.

but if i said that its boring and i cant listen to it than it would be okay? beacuse thats whatĀ  he said.

i said i dont like he rmusic and 2 of you have to quot me becaus of this. next time i'm just gonna say that her albums are boring and nobody's gonna quot me. have a nice day.

xoxo, Katarina

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

but if i said that its boring and i cant listen to it than it would be okay? beacuse thats whatĀ  he said.

i said i dont like he rmusic and 2 of you have to quot me becaus of this. next time i'm just gonna say that her albums are boring and nobody's gonna quot me. have a nice day.

No offense but your first post said you don'tĀ knowĀ 1 album of her. So it seems to me you are coming from a place of ignorance or hate or both. If you have taken time to go through her discography in full at least once then you have every right to your opinion of disliking it and you are entitled to it.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

beboskoukla
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

No offense but your first post said you don'tĀ knowĀ 1 album of her. So it seems to me you are coming from a place of ignorance or hate or both. If you have taken time to go through her discography in full at least once then you have every right to your opinion of disliking it and yoi are entitled to it.

i know some songs but i dont know the album names or which song is from which album thats what i meant.Ā  and no i am not here for hate or ignoranc!Ā  all i said is that i dont like her music, sorry if i made someone mad i didnt meant to. i though its a thread where EVERYONE can say their opinion not just FANS of her. Now i know its only for fans and i'm not gonna comment anything of her ever again.

so you have fun in this tread, wish you all a nice day.

xoxo, Katarina

rumours
2 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

i know some songs but i dont know the album names or which song is from which album thats what i meant.Ā  and no i am not here for hate or ignoranc!Ā  all i said is that i dont like her music, sorry if i made someone mad i didnt meant to. i though its a thread where EVERYONE can say their opinion not just FANS of her. Now i know its only for fans and i'm not gonna comment anything of her ever again.

so you have fun in this tread, wish you all a nice day.

If you haven't heard the Ray of Light album in its entirety, I strongly suggest it. I don't like most of her music (or her voice very much for that matter), but it actually is a cohesive body of work. It's at least worth a listen if you have some free time, as it is quiteĀ good (and I am by no means a "Madonna Fan" in any stretch of the imagination). These threads are for everyone to post opinions, so sorry if you felt hate in any wayĀ :hug:Ā 

LordEnigma
42 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

gaga-side-eye.gif

When Madonna is a legend. OkĀ :classy:Ā And she's still a huge touring forceĀ :classy:

shoful

Im praying she serves American Life 2.0!! She needs to stop following the trends and go back to making the trends!Ā 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived