black-mirror-logo.jpg

Titles/Directors revealed:

"ArkAngel" Directed by: Jodie Foster
"USS Callister" Directed by: Toby Haynes
"Crocodile" Directed by: John Hillcoat
"Hang the Dj" Directed by: Tim Van Patten
"Metalhead" Directed by: David Slade
"Black Museum" Directed by: TBA

Jodie Foster was already confirmed to be directing an episode as well as David Slade who is currently impressing with his work on Neil Gaiman adaptation American Gods. Lawless director John Hillcoat will direct what is reported to be an Australia-set episode titled 'Crocodile' while Tim Van Patten - whose past credits include HBO series Boardwalk Empire - will also helm an outing. Sherlock and Being Human's Toby Haynes has also overseen an episode, titled 'USS Callister,' which is expected to be the space-set episode.The question over who's helming the season's final episode 'Black Museum' is yet to be answered but Digital Spy reports that the story was inspired by magician Penn Jillette; it'll feature three plot strands and be set in a remote Las Vegas museum.

I'm so ****ing excited. Black Mirror is one of the most interesting/shocking series EVER created. Who on here watches it? What's your fav episode? :excited2:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

merlot

yeees i can't wait 

i began watching the series without knowing anything about it, the first ep left me traumatised  :madge:

Blake

The titles and the synopsis' have been out for a while now, but nevertheless I'm super excited! I've been watching Black Mirror since season 1 so I'm super excited for this!

Feel free to post this in my official Black Mirror thread too :)

slayo

I love this show, can't wait for a new season. When it is slated to be released?

Make it stupid!

T3ARS

FINALLY! :giveup::giveup::giveup: This and GoT are gonna be the end of me

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

MonsterPaws

Black Museum sounds so weird I like it.

Legit can't wait. Season 3 alone makes the series among my favorite series/media productions of all time.

I'm not a huge fan of S1 and S2 but they were very very good as well (I watched 3 before the others that's why they felt a bit underwhelming in comparison).

Blake
29 minutes ago, slayo said:

I love this show, can't wait for a new season. When it is slated to be released?

Around October.

Archived