💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Brisbane, Australia(photos)

Techydude

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl, if you've got a concussion it's probably best to let other people style you :wtf:

I love this look (it is sorta Wonka-ish, but that makes it even better!)

I can't at the people complaining about the bob. I wouldn't want her to wear it all the time, but it's nice for a change.

marrytheknight2012

I actually don't get why so many people dislike this wig? I did not care for the pink Vogue one, AT ALL, but I think this one's stunning and I'm normally much more of a fan of her long wigs. :flutter:

This is nearly identical to the pink vogue one she just didn't pair it with fugly dark lipstick and no eyebrows

Americano

I'm glad she's sticking with the fox blonde overall. Keeping it consistent.

The haircut and sunglasses remind me of j-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki.

Miel

This is nearly identical to the pink vogue one she just didn't pair it with fugly dark lipstick and no eyebrows

I think the Vogue wig matched well with the dark lipstick and no eyebrows, though this overall look is still pretty flattering.

3 points in and ready for more

Allison M

She looks good! I hope the camera flashes don't make her concussion worse :ohno:

Miel

She looks good! I hope the camera flashes don't make her concussion worse :ohno:

I, uh, don't think it can? Unless you're speaking of psychosomatic (???) coherence, then I get it.

3 points in and ready for more

I, uh, don't think it can? Unless you're speaking of psychosomatic (???) coherence, then I get it.

It's not good to be in the presence of bright lights and loud noises for two weeks after you get a concussion (even a mild one). It may make the nausea and headache worse + the concussion can last longer if you exhaust yourself too.

Oh, and I don't think you meant psychosomatic - psychosomatic illness is when you have physical symptoms like pain but they are caused by your mind (because of depression, stress, exhaustion, mental illness etc.) instead of by an actual physical cause (like a concussion, infections, etc).

I think she looks good with short hair from time to time. I'm glad it's not a regularly repeated hairstyle though because it gets old fast.

Archived