Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

MEGARATE | Ray Of Light

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, Johny Wayne said:

Also, I send my rates as late as possible because I don't want my opinions to change in the meantime, which happens a lot :poot:, but don't worry, I'll actually send it on time unlike the unreleased megarate :sweat:

pls add commentary too :lolly: i loved your commentary last time :lolly: (also change that horrid avi asap) i meeaaaaan um thanks :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johnny Wayne
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

pls add commentary too :lolly: i loved your commentary last time :lolly: (also change that horrid avi asap) i meeaaaaan um thanks :lolly: 

The avi is for the Globalvision thing :poot: BUT HOW DARE YOU?! Salvador Sobral is the hottest man alive :poot: Shawn Mendes is quacking. Is he a hunty too though? :gaysia: Gotta go and get that hit thread :lolly: If you don't know him he's the "Music isn't fireworks" guy that won this year's eurovision for Portugal :whitney: I'm a proud mother after he dragged KP to the pitts with that quote :poot:

Edit: Binch, ROL is still one of my all time fav albums, you'll be getting 10000 word essays for each song :poot:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

ARTGOD

God Really Matters better win this rate.

And I hope y’all aren’t tasteless and the lowest song gets at least a 9, anything else is blasphemy

dsUZVTy.gif 

Antonio
1 hour ago, ARTGOD said:

And I hope y’all aren’t tasteless and the lowest song gets at least a 9, anything else is blasphemy

dsUZVTy.gif 

talent! are you sending your scores soon? also thanks for the likes omg :air: 

1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

my finals finish on 30th of this month, i'll be sending them then, hope you don't mind :sweat:

ofc! it was just a reminder

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

ARTGOD
27 minutes ago, Antonio said:

talent! are you sending your scores soon? also thanks for the likes omg :air: 

Yas! I’ll be doing it soon, I don’t even need to listen to the album again since I have listened t it like 500 times, I know what scores I’ll give :gaycat:.

Johnny Wayne
3 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

The avi is for the Globalvision thing :poot: BUT HOW DARE YOU?! Salvador Sobral is the hottest man alive :poot: Shawn Mendes is quacking. Is he a hunty too though? :gaysia: Gotta go and get that hit thread :lolly: If you don't know him he's the "Music isn't fireworks" guy that won this year's eurovision for Portugal :whitney: I'm a proud mother after he dragged KP to the pitts with that quote :poot:

Edit: Binch, ROL is still one of my all time fav albums, you'll be getting 10000 word essays for each song :poot:

OMG, I just realised I wrote quacking instead of quaking :air::air::air::air::duck:

On 2017-6-21 at 5:22 PM, ARTGOD said:

dsUZVTy.gif

Yaaas!:pray: Finally someone who stans NRM as much as I do:tony:  Great to know there's still some taste on GGD:lana:

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Yaaas!:pray: Finally someone who stans NRM as much as I do:tony:  Great to know there's still some taste on GGD:lana:

Binch, I love it as well, but it can't get an 11 when ROL exists :nails:

3 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

Binch, I love it as well, but it can't get an 11 when ROL exists :nails:

Frozen, TPOFGB, NRM, Sky Fits Heaven, Drowned World, Swim and Skin are all better than ROL imo:lana: #sorrynotsorry #ROLisoverrated

Spoiler

Don't come at me:poot:

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Frozen, TPOFGB, NRM, Sky Fits Heaven, Drowned World, Swim and Skin are all better than ROL imo:lana: #sorrynotsorry #ROLisoverrated

Reveal hidden contents

Don't come at me:poot:

tenor.gif

ROL actually inspires you to do something, it gives you a bump of energy and life while all the other songs, as amazing as they are, only serve as introspection songs, that's why ROL stands out and is the gem that this album is titled after :nails:

4 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

tenor.gif

ROL actually inspires you to do something, it gives you a bump of energy and life while all the other songs, as amazing as they are, only serve as introspection songs, that's why ROL stands out and is the gem that this album is titled after :nails:

True :diane: But I just can't like it as much as the others. It's just my irrelevant opinion tho:selena:

Johnny Wayne
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

True :diane: But I just can't like it as much as the others. It's just my irrelevant opinion tho:selena:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Jk, love u sis, and NRM is indeed life changing :hug:

8 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Jk, love u sis, and NRM is indeed life changing :hug:

lel, I somehow knew you were going to post that gif:laughga:

But anyways, we all know either Ray of Light or Frozen is gonna win. Hope NRM is #3 tho

giphy.gif

Johnny Wayne
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

lel, I somehow knew you were going to post that gif:laughga:

But anyways, we all know either Ray of Light or Frozen is gonna win. Hope NRM is #3 tho

giphy.gif

I'm not so sure sis, ROL will be #3 at most I think, I haven't seen many people stan for it

Archived