💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah's new album

XXXXX

Featured Posts

I've been late, is this album still in the works? It's vague of a source, but I heard from someone on the net of another pop forum that the album was halted.. Is it true?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

She needs to reinvent herself in order to get the #1 spot. She needs to fire her team (including her manager) and record tunes we never heard before. She shouldn't recycle "The Emancipation of Mimi" (like she tried and failed to do so with "I Don't" this year). I would like to hear songs like "Infinity" and "Touch My Body" on the new record. And no more Christmas songs!!!

Villanelle

I know people think that Mimi "needs" to do certain things etc in order to be successful or "current" again, but in all honesty she still serves bops. Her Elusive Chanteuse album has lots of great tracks (You Don't Know What To Do is actually one of my favorite Mariah songs, its so fun).

One rare thing Mariah has is the ability to still produce music that young people don't class as "old" (ala Madonna...no M shade, but Madonna has suffered through trying to stay current and youthful sounding). When you listen to Mariah, her voice and vocal ability does not sound like a woman nearing 50, in that respect her voice has stayed the same, which means she's not suffering from the "old" stigma.

Mariah Carey is a skinny legend and I will always stan her, she's such a rare talent with that voice.

Archived