Memories attached to a song 🎶

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

blackstar
16 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

It's never healthy being a Katy fan :madge::poot:

nnnnnnnnn :rip::toofunny: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor: I was 10 years old. I remember laying on the bed and crying because I heard my mom saying that she doesn't want to live anymore.

theahsfan

Song: LoveGame - 2009. Age 8, wondering what a disco stick was. 

2020Covid19IsOurs
18 minutes ago, Ruthy said:

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor: I was 10 years old. I remember laying on the bed and crying because I heard my mom saying that she doesn't want to live anymore.

That sounds harsh. I hope you're doing fine now. 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

KooKoo

Spice Girls- Viva Forever

Whenever I work overnight I listen to my iPod.  Everytime that song comes on I get real close to losing it.  It was the first song I heard after my dog was put to sleep.  It's crazy because this happened back in 2006.  

Dreaming is free

HOTNebraskaGuy

Perfect Illusion, because I literally played it on repeat for like a month after it came out every morning on the way to school. Now every time I listen to it it remiends me of school, I'll let you figure out if that's a good or bad thing. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MonsterOfficial

The Cure

- I went back to Japan for after 10 years and she debuted this song when I got there and I it was my go to song whenever we go out there. This song keeps me on a happy mood because of those memories

Secret Love Song :emma: 

- A one-sided love with this str8 guy and i (he knows i have i crush on him)

Marry The Night

- I transferred school and this was the song I keep singing to myself (i had a lot of bullying problems in my previous high school) 

exorcise my mind

LaLuna

This song reminds me of when my first boyfriend and I spent our first night together. We weren't dating yet at the time, we were clearly attracted to each other but we were too shy to admit it :giggle:

Now don't get any ideas, we didn't do anything, we didn't even kiss, but I remember we were in his bed and I was laying with my head on his chest and we were listening to this song. 

It was one of the most romantic moments of my life :wub:

Mr Ricky
1 hour ago, DWUWpartII said:

1. Song name: Bad romance

Year: 2009ish

Memory: First time I saw a video in HD online lol. Was blown away, crying (coz of amazement) in a pubic cyber cafe. Instantly shared it on Facebook 🤓

:sure: 

giphy.gif

--

Spoiler

Not coming for you personally, it's just.... HD? :giveup: It's like playing with our feelings when we never had HD of Bad Romance. 

Crossfit

Mr Ricky

1. Poker Face

I was getting ready for a party with the whole family. And I remember it being played on TV. I was shook and hooked. :giveup:

Crossfit

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

:sure: 

giphy.gif

--

Hide contents

Not coming for you personally, it's just HD? :giveup: It's like playing with our feelings when we never had HD of Bad Romance. 

*HQ or not in 144 p :giveup::laughga:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived