šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga to become a famous and successful actress?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
31 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

LMAO I MADE THAT EDIT

It's greatĀ :laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Maleficent

I think we'll have to wait and see how her acting is in this... this good be the start of a promising film career (like Barbra Streisand maybe) or this could be her Swept Away.Ā 

MaryJaneHolland

Not really.

But I really want to see her playing a Disney villain or some bad bitch in a Marvel movieĀ :cryga:

StrawberryBlond

As long as it doesn't affect her music release schedule, then, yes, any steps to broaden her career horizons are fine by me, especially if they're getting praised.

Thomas P

Don't come for me but I want her to focus on music and HAVE acting be like a secondary thing she does on the side....I need gaga music to live.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

msisux
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not really.

But I really want to see her playing a Disney villain or some bad bitch in a Marvel movieĀ :cryga:

If Descendants 2 wasn't about to come out, it would be cool seeing her in that. (It is based around disney villains and their children)

What I really want is for her to make her Broadway debut!!!!

ACT2
4 hours ago, MetalliGa said:

She's the only capable pop star who can do such thing at this time, in this eraĀ Ā 

Umm Bish did you forget Cher?

That's Gossip

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, ACT2 said:

Umm Bish did you forget Cher?

But she's retiredĀ :poot:

Spoiler

I think idk but none of the main pop girls could ever

Ā 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Brie Candy

Yeah, but i really want something step by step, ASIB is gonna be such a huge platform for her acting skills, but i hope to see her growing as an actress during the next five-ten years (something like Jared Leto)

Thats why i hope to see her winning an oscar only for original song with ASIB, because she will work even harder with her next roles. Cannot wait to see her getting better and better with a drama play in the future.

ThisĀ musical is just a new step, she has talent, she can do anything, and i am sure that we will have a great evolution from the Countess :)

androiduser

Yes, I really want her to be a successful actress.

that said, I don't really see it for her, I think the fans are overestimating her acting capabilities and we're all in for a reality check

Brie Candy

As you can see she is doing this step by step

1- A small role with Machete Kills

2- A even smaller role with Sin City 2Ā 

3- A lead role for tv with AHS: Hotel (with a Golden Globe)

4- And now a lead role for cinema that will explore her musical skills too

Doing the Countess was not something easy to her, it was an adultĀ beginner project, but she can do so much more (and she had the visuals, the fashion, tem theather...)

With Ally, she will explore something more mature and easy to relate (without the whole "fantasy" in Hotel), nevertheless she still has something to help her (musical skills) - she will do better than her previus work!

Within the next years i really want to see her evolve as an actress, and she will, because she will achieve a new level of acting

Ā 

Brie Candy

But we can expect a lot of moments like this with ASIB (i totally see her winning lead actress in comedy or musical with the musical)Ā 

Ā 

Archived