❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

btw fun fact 3/5 of the remaining characters are dead !

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

omg someone just farted so loudly outside I could literally hear it from that far away

LMAOOOO ICONIC

Hope doesnt smell  too :ladyhaha:

ReRe
Just now, SHOOKGA said:

Youre telling JEFF TO SASHAY AWAY

NO NO HONEUtumblr_n829o1wpRj1rn3sbpo3_250.gif

Jeff barely held any significance in the overall plot of the show, and he's overrated because the actor is hot. :bye:

SHOOKGA
Just now, ReRe said:

Jeff barely held any significance in the overall plot of the show, and he's overrated because the actor is hot. :bye:

HE WAS THE ONLY NICE JOCK

Not very born this way of you 😫

Logan
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

What's fun about that? :air: 

August Blue
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Alex didnt die :neyde: He shor himself and is on critical condition but not dead :neyde: 

he has to come back :neyde: 

and make out with Justin in season 2 :neyde: 

Bio

Jeff is another terrible excuse for a character. Was only there to "make" Clay go to parties. And then we're supposed to feel bad about his death when he almost didn't exist to begin with lol. The writing on this show...

SHOOKGA
1 minute ago, Oriane23 said:

How is Jeff still here ? Ok what happened to him is tragic but I didn't care about him and remembered his existence until we learnt about his death :awkney:

tumblr_nw8mr0fsbb1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Not very born this way of you 😫

Antonio
1 hour ago, LittleMichael said:

@Antonio hurry up, I'm going to have dinner very soon :gum:

TRYING! 

Antonio

IzWsaHp.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 62% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 6% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : @Antonio @London GUY @Panchecco @Bio @monsterdino @Colleen

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

pcA03tY.png

Commentary

@Panchecco | 18 | "Such a sweet, nice and genuine person; it was heartbreaking seeing him fall apart through the course of the season. He was scared of being himself so he ended up becoming like one of "the guys" so I kinda saw myself in him. The list was such a stupid thing but not as stupid/horrible as what most of the other characters did to Hannah."

@Oriane23 | 18 | "With what he did at the beginning he seemed like a jerk. But as the show continued, I realized he was one of the only ones really caring about Hannah and that her suicide really affected him. He's kind of fragile and that makes his character more interesting."

@Colleen | 18 | "He's a hunney  Making that list and hanging with Justin and crew was sketchy tho"

@KingOfSpain | 16 | "Not gonna lie, I wanna **** him. What a dissapointment he's straight. It's obvious the actor is gay, so he doesn't match the role very much. But in the end he feels guilty and I like that. He's weird and I live for it. GOALS."

@Cortex | 15 | "a nice actor  he looks so innocent!"

@Fernster7 | 15 | "At the beginning of the show I did not like him at all, he seemed desperate for the attention of some assholes and I just don’t get who honestly wants to be friend with people like that, he was not 5 years old come on, but he became a good person and wanted to do the right thing so I like him now, hope he survives."

@JGD | 15 | "Such a nice and sweet guy who messed up badly.  He was just some lonely guy who wanted friends, but eventually went with the wrong crowd.  At least he was trying to stay true to himself."

@KingOfTheClouds | 14 | "He really did not do anything majorly wrong to be honest.  He has the most respect of the bunch on the tapes because he did want to do the right thing."

@huttont | 13 | "Alex is a character I really didn't like for a while. He seems like the only one that is facing what he did and taking responsibility. I think with a different home life, he wouldn't have to put up such a rough persona."

@Gagadonna | | "I know it's not good to judge other people's sexuality, but the fact that his character is heterosexual is not credible at all. He looks so gay and yet I don't understand how his straight mates lowkey respected him that much. A guy looking like him in my school would have been teased all the time."

Antonio

This right there ^ personally offended me :madge: 

Archived