Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gay **** star comes out as HIV-positive

poppy

Featured Posts

Sexxx
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Omg I'm shocked

Yeaterday I wrote in a thread that I used to talk to a major **** star pre-**** career and I was referring to him. Wow 

I haven't watched the vid yet cos I'm at work but I definitely will later

the ****

how did u talk to him LOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
4 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

the ****

how did u talk to him LOL

Before he was a **** star he lived in my town after moving over from Poland (where he is from). We chatted on Grindr for a bit and we were gonna meet but I was really inexperienced and shy so we never did and just texted occasionally. I bumped into him once at the cinema which was so awkward cos I wasn't even out to my friends at the time and had to explain who this guy was LOL. 

Then he moved to London soon after that, and about a year later I see him show up on a particular website under this new name and I was like..... wow :emma:

I do actually remember another time I saw him once in London when I was at uni and I was with my ex-boyfriend and he was at the same bar as us with some friends. He didn't notice me and I was glad :rip:

Kulture Kiari
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Before he was a **** star he lived in my town after moving over from Poland (where he is from). We chatted on Grindr for a bit and we were gonna meet but I was really inexperienced and shy so we never did and just texted occasionally. I bumped into him once at the cinema which was so awkward cos I wasn't even out to my friends at the time and had to explain who this guy was LOL. 

Then he moved to London soon after that, and about a year later I see him show up on a particular website under this new name and I was like..... wow :emma:

I do actually remember another time I saw him once in London when I was at uni and I was with my ex-boyfriend and he was at the same bar as us with some friends. He didn't notice me and I was glad :rip:

Omg this actually makes a good movie, or at least a good plot for an episode of a tv show? Can I have the copyrights to this? 

Jk

But wow, omg, wow! I actually was gonna comment earlier in page 1 till I saw your comment, praying to the gay gods you would reveal more deets!!! 

Harry
10 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Omg this actually makes a good movie, or at least a good plot for an episode of a tv show? Can I have the copyrights to this? 

Jk

But wow, omg, wow! I actually was gonna comment earlier in page 1 till I saw your comment, praying to the gay gods you would reveal more deets!!! 

There isn't that much to reveal tbh :rip: we did sext or whatever and swap photos lol but the meet never happened. I won't say his real name or anything cos it's probably private or whatever 

AURA
2 hours ago, Harry said:

What do you mean

I mean he's a cute hottie who's probably a sexpert and you missed him :saladga:

Sexxx
1 hour ago, Harry said:

wild :diane: the chances of him becoming a **** star :emma: you coulda boned :( 

Emigrante
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Very true, and just like every industry, some companies are better at following the rules and regulations than others

I would say big film companies (Sean Cody, Men.com, etc) are pretty good at screening. Of course smaller productions are less likely to be able to afford testing, which is unfortunate. 

This is why California has contemplated banning **** companies to film in the state. I already think it's banned in LA (could be wrong on that tho). It's a very contentious debate tbh 

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

While this is true in theory, there have been multiple cases of p0rn production companies falsifying HIV tests for several reasons:

1. Bragging rights over how the p0rn industry has low infection rates
2. Not wanting to ditch performers that have HIV and conduct in unprotected sex
3. Actually testing people costs loads of money and they don't wanna pay
4. Halting p0rn production because somebody got tested positive in the middle is expensive
5. When production is halted for one movie, production for ALL movies is halted because p0rn actors get around

While parts of the adult film industry have gotten a lot better and a lot more secure, there are still parts that are as sick and inhumane as they were centuries ago. :shrug:

Does it cost anything? In my country and city testing is totally free. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
2 hours ago, Harry said:

he's polish? what the fvck. n:emma::emma::emma:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Fanta
5 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I have never understood the common-knowledge of p**n stars in the gay community as a subcultural component. (is it the same thing with straight people?) 

Why is this something we should be proud of?  I'm not a prude and do view p**n but I there's no reason to put these "stars" on a pedestal at bars or pride events when they assimilate to gender and sexuality norms.  The gay community is hyper-sexualized to a fault.  

Good on him for trying to end the stigma.  I can't even imagine what it must be like.  Of course his message will be well-recieved because he is (by societal standards) a good looking white guy.  

Omg someone with common sense making an extremely valid comment on here, I would have never thought I'd live to see the day. I agree with everything you said 100%.

ItsTommyBitch

Oh wow. Hes in my top 3 tops :air:  Good of him to share his experiences :pray: 

Probably off topic, but damn, I'm incredibly jealous of Harry :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Harry
4 hours ago, AURA said:

I mean he's a cute hottie who's probably a sexpert and you missed him :saladga:

Well he wasn't a ****star when we first spoke. And I didn't "miss" him, if anything I actually turned him down :emma: Of course he wouldn't look twice at me now lol.

4 hours ago, Sexxx said:

wild :diane: the chances of him becoming a **** star :emma: you coulda boned :( 

I know wtf I couldn't believe it when I saw, I had to just STOP dfdfg. I didn't really have anyone to talk to that would understand it so I told my then-bf :deadbanana: That was an interesting convo.

3 hours ago, Emigrante said:

he's polish? what the fvck. n:emma::emma::emma:

Yeah! He moved to the UK a little while back because he actually wanted to be a musician. He showed me some of his music, it wasn't great :deadbanana: I guess he found his calling :diane:

1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Oh wow. Hes in my top 3 tops :air:  Good of him to share his experiences :pray: 

Probably off topic, but damn, I'm incredibly jealous of Harry :smh: 

Lol there's not an awful lot to be jealous of, really. We just spoke a bit. I still watch him sometimes tho and it's kinda hot knowing that it was once on the cards for me :rip: I don't regret not hooking up with him tho.

AURA
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Well he wasn't a ****star when we first spoke. And I didn't "miss" him, if anything I actually turned him down :emma: Of course he wouldn't look twice at me now lol.

I

Well, it's still sad.

At least he's promoting The Cure.

JusKeepBreathin

The part where he says he felt disgusting and unloveable is so sad. Then the camera falls. Lol. He seems so cute and sincere in this video. I hope things work out for the best in his life.:hug:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived