other

Grade every Gaga album

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

All 10s. Not sure why I'd be so obsessed with her through all these years if I didn't really like her as a musical artist :)

One, five, ten lay a million on me

FreeAsMyHair13

The Fame: 8

The Fame Monster: 9

Born This Way: 10

ARTPOP: 8.5

Joanne: 9.5

xokuba

The Fame: 7/10

The Fame Monster: 7,5/10

Born This Way: 9/10

ARTPOP: 8/10

Joanne: 7/10

LaLuna

The Fame: 7.5/10

The Fame Monster 9.5/10

Born This Way: 7/10

ARTPOP: 7/10

Joanne: 9/10

FentyGa

The Fame: 5
The Fame Monster: 9
Born This Way: 8
ARTPOP: 10
Joanne: 8.5

juju

BornThisWay || 10000000000000000000000000000000000.5

Joanne || 9.5

Cheek to Cheek || 8.5

ARTPOP || 8

The Fame Monster || 7.5

The Unreleased Collection || 7.5

Red & Blue || 7

A Very Gaga Thanksgiving || 7

Kandy Life EP || 5

The Fame || 4.5

❤ x ❤

weed

The Fame: 8.5/10

TFM: 9/10

Born This Way: 9.5/10

ARTPOP: 6/10

Joanne: 8/10

Boyboi12

Because I'm a Stan Fame: 85 out of 100

the fame monster 80 out of 100

born this way 88 out of 100

ARTPOP 75 out of 100 

cheek to cheek 83 out of 100 

joanne 90 out of 100 :gaysia: don't come for me 

"Musically without stanning." 

Fame 75, fame monster 70, born this way  80,  art pop 40, cheek to cheek 73, Joanne 83 

Red Velvet

The Fame: 8

"The Fame gives everything Gaga knows about pop culture, this is the best part of fame that sees you those perks, giving alone Boys Boys Boys, Eh Eh, Summerboy, Brown Eyes and Again Again seems so innocent but again, like critics says on the album, they see the party girl aesthetic, giving 8 here because of the success, quality of the music but giving 8 because Gaga was still learning about  pop."

The Fame Monster: 9.5

"I am giving 9.5 here because this album steps foot for her in the pop industry, the darkest side of fame. Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Alejandro and Telephone might be the best songs in the album, Teeth, Speechless,minster and So Happy I Could Die also go well in the album and one of those are the precious gems in the album. I gave it a 9.5 , a high score but not 10 because of the order in the tracklist, Dance in The Dark goes better then Alejandro's spot will be replaced by Monster, SHICD getting Monster's spot, Teeth for Speechless's part, Speechless's at DITD's spot, Alejandro's at Telephone's spot, Telephone at SHICD's and Bad Romance at Teeth's spot."

Born This Way: 10

"I am giving this a 10, Gaga became the best female singer that time. Nonetheless, even The Queen and Bad Kids also sound good, I love the queen of the universe and equality aesthetic of the album, Gaga showed her best in here."

ARTPOP: 9.5

"I am giving a 9.5 because she showed her ability that she can make songs from another genres such as Jewels N Drugs (rap), Swine (EDM), Dope (ballad) and she shows her versatility in her voice during Dope and Gypsy, pop culture is in her and her ARTPOP could mean anything, here. Sadly 9.5 because of those betrayals for ARTPOP ACT II."

Joanne: 10

"I am not joking, I love the message she is giving in the album and the country-folk-Americana sound of the album. I love the songs she gave in Joanne and her improved vocals are the one that sums up the songs here in Joanne. I adore CTM,Hey Girl, Angel Down, Perfect Illusion, Diamond Heart and probably every song in the album. I also love Grigio Girls. That was the saddest song along with Angel Down and Joanne just alone the message."

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
15 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

joanne 90 out of 100 :gaysia: don't come for me 

Love how you gave Joanne your highest score.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived