šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

I remember everyone saying that the cover was fake and another "betrayal" to fit the Judas theme. I was so excited waiting for an album leak. I also remember thinking how strange the song titles were and couldn't wait to hear the final version of Government Hooker. Looking at the album cover today, I love it!Ā 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace

THERE WERE LOADS OF MOTORCYCLEGA GIFS ON TUMBLR SIX YEARS AGO :toofunny: there was even a gif of someone blowing their load on the album cover and motorcycle gaga running over the teenage dream cover :toofunny:

i liked it six years ago, but i love it now :giggle:

the milky way is š“µš“²š“«š“®š“»š“Ŗš“½š“²š“·š“°

Jed Mayo
6 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I've never understood why some people all it messyĀ :oprah:Ā to me, a messy cover would be a clash of colours, a bunch of images togetherĀ and broken font that can be hard to readĀ :gaycat:

That is a more literal form of messy. Sometimes messy can mean a good idea, but poorly executed.

Gagged

it gave me life. the songs are amazing, they truly spoke to me on a deeper level. i listened only btw for a month or 2. idk, the songs made me happy andĀ gave me strength. though i remember playing farmvilleĀ :toofunny:. also, the cover is iconic, i don't get the hate

zakariah

My 12 year old self was SHOOK.Ā :giveup:

I remember counting down to May 23rd by writing the track list down on my whiteboard and then decorating it with BTW-esque designs.Ā :D

Those were the days. :wub:Ā 

Chuckles
7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I honestly can't even remember how I reacted, I was so deluluĀ back then that I probably loved itĀ :oprah:Ā I just remember meltdowns all over TwitterĀ 

same

bloody g

I hated it. And I hated Born This Way (the song) at first listen tooĀ :poot:

But I've been cured now. And you can be too by streaming The Cure by Lady Ga Ga on Spotify!

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

RochestrMonstr

I loved the cover, but I was a bit disappointed by the attachment to the motorcycle on the back.Ā 

I thought all of her early album covers seemed so dark, but on BTW it made the most sense.Ā 

I prefer colors, especially pink. So ARTPOP and Joanne are my favorite covers.Ā 

fede ARTPOP

Hated the cover, but loved the Deluxe cover, so I got that one.Ā 

Hate the BORN THIS WAY logo too.Ā 

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

sass bonbon

SLAYED AF! Actually today I wore my btwball gaga tshirt,Ā the one with just the deluxe cover on the front. A lot of reactions from people from school, and all positive, which was really cool. I didn't even remember it was today!!!Ā :sweat:Ā The tshirt now fits me, when I bought it at the tour it looked like a little black dress lol

bbhmm

My Enigma Heart

I remember being TERRIFIED of her face. I was like, 10 years old back then. But now? I love it! It looks so fierce!Ā :pray:

Savage

It's even iconic 6 years later.Ā :giveup:Ā Also, MESS at some people thinking the back of Joanne is better than the back of Born This Way. The entire Born This Way photoshoot/booklet is ****ING FLAWLESS.

Archived