💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour in Wake of Terrorist Bombing

junolxf

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Sad. Also this can get worse from here. I am expecting many more artists may postponed their UK or even EU dates altogether, domino effects in moments of panic.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

I'm in tears. All those innocent people gone when all they wanted to do was have fun and enjoy the show. The survivors having to live with what just happened. And poor Ariana I can't even imagine how horrible she must feel. Her shows were supposed to be a fun time for people to come together but instead the evil bastards behind this turned it into a bloodbath... I hope she can heal and not let this get to her because she is such a kind and caring person. 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

JusKeepBreathin

This is all so sad. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Phlop

This is horrifying because it could have been anyone. I hope she and the survivors get better. I can't even imagine what they are going through. 

BYE

Ricardo
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Sad. Also this can get worse from here. I am expecting many more artists may postponed their UK or even EU dates altogether, domino effects in moments of panic.

mte, wonder what are Gaga's team thoughts on this

This is one of the most inhumane and the MOST coward act by terrorists! These retards do not have enough guts to fight like men face to face so they do this damn coward things like attacking innocent people. Wish those terrorists soon get what they deserve!

Stay Strong Ari! It wasn;t your fault.. I can feel the pain you are going through.. No one would have ever expected such inhuman act!

RIP TO ALL THE SOULS!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqZQJIhB_gB9b1BQBzEFL

http://www.mp3blu.com Find New Song Lyrics!

beboskoukla

i feel sooo sorry for ariana and the people... they went there to have fun, to dance to cheer to spread love.... to forget the world problems!!! And then some stupid mo fu cki ng terrorist comes and destroys this!! i cant believe it!! HOW ???? and WHY???!! How can someone do this? and why??!! i dont understand this!!!!!!!!! how can someone be so cruel?!!!  i am so mad righ now! These people were innocent and had to pay with their lifes because some stupid son of a b*tch did some **** like that!  The people were dancing! happy! and only one stupid idiot can destroy all of this!!!

i hope ari can continue her tour soon because this is what they want! they want that we stop! they want us to stop go to concerts and be happy! but i hope we can fight against them!!! they will not do it and make us stop!!!! NEVER!!!!

my condolences go to all brave people who lost someone there in this place that used to be happy and colorful!!! :( 

Ariana i hope you will be again strong enough and show them that they cant make you fear them!! you are strong and it was nothing your fault! you made a wonderful show and you wanted to spread love... dont let it destroy you!!! :(

xoxo, Katarina

Blade
2 hours ago, Andree said:

apparently ariana wants to quit music

Where did you get that from? :wtf:

Blastertoyo

So so so so sad :( So sad that a safe place was tarnished by a senseless act. 

please enlighten me to death

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Where did you get that from? :wtf:

Apparently, a close person to Ariana's team said that Ariana feels guilty and devastated and wants to quit music and the fact that so many fans are tweeting about this it makes me believe its true

Blade

I was so excited to see her live for the first time next week in Germany but if she decides to cancel the show/tour I completely understand. I need her to seek the right help & get back on track emotionally. 😞😭

BlaqJezus

Gaga isn't the original on this one, she just distilled what it is to have a safe zone of love and fun in her tours. She named it and concentrated it to the point that we feel special, but the connection and beauty of a good tour is universal. The fact that this happened, and threatened that feeling, as true and perfect as it is...there is no humane way to reason on this one. There is no excuse or explanation. Only hurt and discord, perhaps the point of terrorism, but in existence not right and obvious for people who know the opposite of it.

beboskoukla

i hope ariana will be stronger and she shouldnt say or think that it's her fault :( !

xoxo, Katarina

Blade
Just now, Andree said:

Apparently, a close person to Ariana's team said that Ariana feels guilty and devastated and wants to quit music and the fact that so many fans are tweeting about this it makes me believe its true

Don't worry. Even if she said that, it was probably just in the heat of the moment. Ari loves music way too much to quit it.

this is not yet confirmed officially. even the upcoming two o2 dates haven't been cancelled yet. just saying. would be totally understandable though.

Archived