Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sonja passing sadly confirmed

littlepotter

Featured Posts

OBEY
53 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Honestly she would take however long she feels off. Sonja (speculating from Grigio Girls lyrics) saved Gaga's life and Gaga will likely need a lot of time to get herself together. I wouldn't mind, nor should anyone else mind.

yeah she can do whatever she wants

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelseaaaaaa
6 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

The fact that she just got married ( if im not mistaken ) makes it extra beautiful and sad at the same time.. 

I'd say the rush to get married was to beat the Grim Reaper so it makes sense even though it's sad.

Red

Can her team just... don't

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Whispering
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Why is everyone acting like this isn't in the OP

Then completely edit and change the OP. Using this opportunity to diss Gaga is uncalled for. Give her a break! 

AshIey
10 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Then completely edit and change the OP. Using this opportunity to diss Gaga is uncalled for. Give her a break! 

Yeah was gonna say... the OP is kinda tacky. :sweat:

-

RIP Sonja. I didn't see it coming so soon for some reason. My heart goes out to her husband, family and friends. I wish I could give Gaga a huge hug right now.

and i oop

I don't mean to sound disrespectful or rude AT ALL but who exactly is she? Is she Gaga's friend? 

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, Chelseaaaaaa said:

I'd say the rush to get married was to beat the Grim Reaper so it makes sense even though it's sad.

this. she probably knew her time was coming and thats why gaga rushed to plan it.

TropicOfCANCER
8 minutes ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

I don't mean to sound disrespectful or rude AT ALL but who exactly is she? Is she Gaga's friend? 

yes. she started working for the haus 7-8 years ago. she plays the nurse in MTN video too. She's also the subject of grigio girls.

2 hours ago, BornSimon said:

The desperation to diss Gaga on this website sometimes is ****ing disgusting.

The Queen of love and acceptance has the harshest fan base ever

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah was gonna say... the OP is kinda tacky. :sweat:

-

RIP Sonja. I didn't see it coming so soon for some reason. My heart goes out to her husband, family and friends. I wish I could give Gaga a huge hug right now.

I think the best thing we can do right now is show our support for gaga and just let her know that we're here for her. She's always been so strong for us and been the "glue" that holds us together and now it's our turn to be there for her. These moments just prove that we aren't a fanbase. We're a ****ing family ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Katie14
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

yes. she started working for the haus 7-8 years ago. she plays the nurse in MTN video too. She's also the subject of grigio girls.

is she the "bam" one?

juju

Rest in peace, sweet girl.

You will forever be remembered in Grigio Girls.mp3

We will miss you sweet Woman. :hug: 

❤ x ❤

Archived