💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How likely is The Cure music video?

Stephen

Featured Posts

shane_c

Since she's busy with ASIB she could have had someone else do a video for it. She wouldn't have had to be in it. It could have been animation or something like that.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MsSwan
26 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Since she's busy with ASIB she could have had someone else do a video for it. She wouldn't have had to be in it. It could have been animation or something like that.

She won't do that because it would make too much sense to appease both projects, it's Gaga after all.. Her snapchat and instagrams about Joanne are a pretty good hint it isn't happening I think. And besides emoji's are definitely where it's at these days. Music videos are so 2009. :stalkga:

RouboRoubo

Definitely coming, no such thing as too late.

DWUW was released late October and it took a bit more than two months for the video to arrive.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

lets as 666popart on twitter cause he knows everything about it :ladyhaha:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, RouboRoubo said:

Definitely coming, no such thing as too late.

DWUW was released late October and it took a bit more than two months for the video to arrive.

:oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah:   :what::what::what::what:

Egypt. W

HOTNebraskaGuy

We got This look so I'm content with no video 

lady-gaga-style-and-fashion-inspirations

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Illuminati

There's no way she won't release a video for DWUW guys, it's coming.

Aussie

Are we forgetting how the MV for John Wayne came out of nowhere while she was preparing for the SB performance? Gaga could have already finished a number of music videos. Now if the Cure makes it or not, who knows.... It's confusing for sure. First she drops a new song out of nowhere which sounds nothing like a Joanne track and yet no promo other than a lyric video. Before that she drops the John Wayne video, again out of thin air, and its one of her best videos ever - much better than MR - yet no single or promo for it again.

dit

It's not coming and if it comes by mid june like some of you guys are saying then it will be too late for the song. Radio is already drastically slowing down (they need more convincing) and spotify streams have been stagnant for days now. 

Arcanum

TC joins fellow sistren DWUW, DITD into the lost opportunities oblivion carta.

tumblr_od4qgpYRY01tkl87po1_500.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

freebit

If it happens, I imagine she'll film it around mid June after ASIB wraps, and release it in July. A Rihanna tea. :madge:

I really can't imagine a intriguing video for this that would make the wait worth it though (unlike Rihanna and BBHMM). I think I'd much rather see a high fashion, Gucci-ed, NYC in the late 70s, Last Days of Disco-inspired video for Hey Girl. When I think of The Cure MV, I just think of really pretty interlude-type shots, like Taylor Swift's Style or whatever. 

Batwings

Goodness knows how much I love Gaga and how much I've defended her on here, but this is one thing about her that has always irked me. She takes way too damn long with her music videos.

Archived