• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

I hope Liam flops :madge:

He has been so shady to Harry lately 

not 3 directioners having a new song out at the same period :sweat:

I like the direction Harry is going for. I want to listen to his album these days.

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, Americano said:

I think Youtube matters to an extent, but the fact Katy's single is clearly a huge flop but can chart so high is laughable

That I agree with completely and it makes me pressed a bit :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bloody

Can we all agree how easy it is these days to get a hit.

The label adds the song to major playlists on streaming services, pays payola for the radio,create a sexy video or cute visuals and bam you have a hit.

Gaga worked so hard for her big hits, she promoted them all around the world, performed in major award shows, visited radio stations. 

That's one of the reasons that I admire her for, cause she has worked harder than anyone to reach the point that she has and she's always invloved, she's not a label puppet.

Today's singers have it easy, cause they don't put much effort....

John Slayne

Switch is a bop tbh but it will flop :madge: I'd love to be proven wrong though, I'm tired of Beibers and Shiraz

Americano
1 minute ago, Andree said:

you can quote me if you want  :poot:. the only song that flopped was BA, i think Katy will be okay. she 'll have more top 10 or top 5 hits just like gaga :nails:

I'm not saying she's not a huge star that will have hits. But currently? She's pulling numbers that you'd find from a C-Lister. It ain't shade, Teenage Dream is great, but it's true.

Americano

Listened to some parts of these new releases. That Crying at the Kworb Update song is going to flop. I also think 'Switch' is going to do nothing to switch the trajectory of Iggy's career. And Bebe, just, no. No one wants to dance to that.

Just now, Americano said:

Listened to some parts of these new releases. That Crying at the Kworb Update song is going to flop. I also think 'Switch' is going to do nothing to switch the trajectory of Iggy's career. And Bebe, just, no. No one wants to dance to that.

"Crying at the kworb update" :toofunny:

Gagamel
Just now, Americano said:

Switch is amazing, but yeah, she'll flop there's no doubt. Don't think Camilla will do anything either.

@Gypsy Life What do ya think about Switch? :giggle:

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Bloody said:

2nd spin on KIIS FM:

111111111.png

8uvco25.gif

They finnaly realized they could play it at times other then 11-12am? shocking :udidnt:

• Zilla unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived