❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Thoughts on ASIB

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I think it is her own way of transitioning out of Joanne/C2C. She's making music for it that is completely outside of her current/former(?) element. Instead of just dropping something out of nowhere a sound that seems tryhard and off, we get this "reason" for her to dip into this (apparently) basic/super commercial pop side that ON SCREEN goes from country/soul rock to that pop.

So do you think this is her way of bridging the Gap between Joanne and #LG6?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Korok

I think we will appreciate it a lot more once it is finished. 

River

I think she's just bored and found a way to release music and do something fun..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DeleteMyAccount

Well ASIB has been in the works with Gaga since last year(maybe earlier), and it just happened to start filming as Joanne started to fizzle out. It'll definitely keeping her focused for the tour though.

Fernster7

I'm excited for it and the soundtrack but I wish it wasn't that far away. Also, it kinda bothers me that Gaga released a single in the middle of the filming and now she can properly promote it with a MV and performances,etc. But overall I think when it finally comes we will be slayed by her once again. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Vodka

Bookmark me. Some lyrics that also describe how I am towards this film.

"I'm on the deep end" for it.

amazing, talented etc.gif 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

giskardsb

I guarantee Gaga doesn't think of ASIB simply as a way to bridge between music projects. 

Magneto

Since I'm not familiar with the previous ASIB's I find myself not caring at all for this one. I mean, I like that she is doing something she's  passionate asbout, but I am so fed up with it already. #Noshade

Free my mind

Dorothy Gale
8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Since I'm not familiar with the previous ASIB's I find myself not caring at all for this one. I mean, I like that she is doing something she's  passionate asbout, but I am so fed up with it already. #Noshade

If you look at the people involved and the movies they've worked on you might look at this differently. I'm biased since I'm a Judy Garland stan and love the original, so of course I was thrilled when Gaga got the role. Clint Eastwood is a co-producer, and Bradley is directing and this makes me think that they have a lot of faith in this project. The cinematographer, Matthew Libatique worked on Black Swan, which was a gorgeous if not disturbing film. Eric Roth worked on films like Forest Gump and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Everything seems to be pointing towards an amazing film debut for Stefani Germanotta. Not to mention that we'll be getting original pop music for the film. I don't think understand how iconic this role is or what an honor it is to be asked. This is the same role that Judy ****ing Garland and Barbra Streisand played, and the films are iconic. 

Archived