๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

KP Audience Member: "It Sounds Like any other club song"

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Shipper

It's just a comment by one of the people near the person recording the video. It's not even that bad.ย 

I heard some fans at the Coachella scream worse things to Gaga while she was performing and it was heard on the official live stream too. ย 

I understand Katy is going through some tough times but she is a big girl and can handle these criticisms.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

shame
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I heard some fans at the Coachella scream worse things to Gaga while she was performing and it was heard on the official live stream too. ย 

"Shut the **** up"ย :neyde:

angels forever, forever angels

Shipper
6 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Yes.

I wanted to find him and sock his face.:fthis:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

TheFame Monster
47 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

another club song... :awkney:ย what were they expecting, Beethoven's Symphony 7 2.0? When has Katy ever make something out of the norm, she makes pop music dear audience memberย 

:giggle:

ย 

Omar Vela
24 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Yes.

in which part was that? :O

juju

The song has grown on me, so "every other club song" or not, it's a bop :lolly:ย 

For the first time ever, publicly, 100% Juju-approved :lolly:ย 

โค x โค

Radio Ga Ga
38 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

why would he attend coachella if he hates gaga so much tho...

shame
56 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Yes.

I'd like to think one of us stans in the audience already didย :pray:

angels forever, forever angels

Shipper
40 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

in which part was that? :O

12:04ย 

While Gaga was talking to her audience you can hear him scream "Shut the Fuฤk up all throughout but then only at 12:04 during the pause you could really hear him.ย 

If I ever found his car... He would not even recognize it.ย :grr:

holy scheisse

Thread worthy for an arbitrary ย comment?ย 

Sakrai

The year when a generic club songย is actually better than 90% of what's on the radioย :toofunny:ย 2017 is iconicย :toofunny:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Vodka

Lolย should've left instead of listening to it then.ย :sure:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Vodka
36 minutes ago, Shipper said:

12:04ย 

While Gaga was talking to her audience you can hear him scream "Shut the Fuฤk up all throughout but then only at 12:04 during the pause you could really hear him.ย 

If I ever found his car... He would not even recognize it.ย :grr:

I dislike people like this so much. It just ruins the atmosphere and doesn't add to the experience at all. Peeps are trying to have fun and make memories and they sorta just ruin it with their loud opinions. He shoulda left tooย 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived