💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

KP Audience Member: "It Sounds Like any other club song"

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Listen closely at 1:28

I kinda feel bad people have been bashing her so much lately, please be nice people

Dorothy Gale

They didn't lie though. I doubt she even heard. :shrug:

mcphee

Not untrue but its also current which is why I personally like it :music: being generic isn't always a bad thing like its a good song for right now 

venusian

im not the biggest katy fan but u cant deny this song is pretty unique compared to her discography and whats currently on the radio so....i call bullshit

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Ricardo

another club song... :awkney: what were they expecting, Beethoven's Symphony 7 2.0? When has Katy ever make something out of the norm, she makes pop music dear audience member 

Saint Hollywood

Still sounds better than 90% of the music on the radio though :chica:

dit

Did he lie though? :poot: 

Actually he did because it sounds worse then most club songs :poot: 

and I'm not a KP hater...just keeping it real.

Werk
1 minute ago, venusian said:

pretty unique compared to her discography 

this 

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, Albertodift said:

Did he lie though? :poot: 

Actually he did because it sounds worse then most club songs :poot: 

and I'm not a KP hater...just keeping it real.

:reductive: T

In my messy era.

venusfly
4 minutes ago, venusian said:

im not the biggest katy fan but u cant deny this song is pretty unique compared to her discography and whats currently on the radio so....i call bullshit

its unique compared to whats on the charts and radio but it does sound exactly like the music they play in the clubs. Not that that's a bad thing, I like Bon Appetit 

Jase

what a load of **** :awkney: "any other club song" would suggest it sounds like your typical EDM song which dj's bang out every Saturday night because the crowd go nuts over it...so something like Closer by The Chainsmokers or Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia.

Korok

This girl has obviously never been to a club. The production is quite "euro-dance", a subgenre of electronic music that hasn't emerged in the US since Saxobeat/On the Floor. That's pretty much why Bon Appetit is doing better than The Cure in countries like Italy.

YeehawKylie
6 minutes ago, Jase said:

what a load of **** :awkney: "any other club song" would suggest it sounds like your typical EDM song which dj's bang out every Saturday night because the crowd go nuts over it...so something like Closer by The Chainsmokers or Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia.

It's fair to assume the commenter isn't skilled in musical genres, or at least club music. Therefore, I can't really agree with or validate their opinion. Just sounds like unwarranted shade. :emma:

Archived