💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey by David LaChapelle for Flaunt Magazine

Opulence

Featured Posts

The Child
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

OMG! He promised to retire years ago! You can't trust anyone these days...

He got out of retirement last year actually for the original Make Me music video for Britney Spears and the rest is history. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
8 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

:giveup:

I read on an IG account that the interview has more info on the album's release date, including details on the song with Stevie Nicks, it says it's called Beautiful People. Has someone read this somewhere else?

Yeah I read that twitter. Rumor has it that these pics were taken at the same she shot the music video for Lust For Life.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

migamiga

WOWOWOWOWOW every photograph she's taken this era has been absolute slayage :giveup:

The last one giving me sgt pepper teas

gagaisitalian
4 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

they r trying to make her mainstream again

Who is "they" and how is anything she has released recently been "mainstream"?

I'll wait.

Wolf Boy
7 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

they r trying to make her mainstream again

And doing a photoshoot for a non-mainstream magazine is going to do that how exactly?

boyerased

Loving this. It's not your typical LaChapelle. Some photos look Steven Klein-ish. 

ReidOne
11 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

Loving this. It's not your typical LaChapelle. Some photos look Steven Klein-ish. 

The muscle jock in his tidy whities is 100% typical LaChapelle, but I'm fine with it. This is a perfect blend of throwback Lana aesthetic and high-gloss LaChapelle. Well done, hennies. 

C_4bkD0VoAAFmHh.jpg

rollingstone00-3.jpg

Chelseaaaaaa

I love Dave but these pics don't scream his artistry. It's a letdown. Usually when he's the photographer you just know.

ReidOne

You guys... seriously look close at this one... this is a PHOTO. I'm shook. 

Look at all the elements - the smoke coming out of hot boys mouth, the wine pouring, the wine dripping down the table, the turkey feathers mimicking the pattern of Lana's wedding dress. 

100% solid. 

C_4bkD0VoAAFmHh.jpg

Bebe

I get that it's not as glossy as some of his other work, but I can definitely see it's a David Lachapelle photoshoot. It's David Lachapelle with a vintage camera to suit Lana's aesthetic.

I love how he creates these narratives with his photography. Every photo feels like it has a story associated with it.

Archived