Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would You Be Okay With.....

Twitter

Featured Posts

weed

3 brand new users in one small thread :gum:

but ya I think that would've been a better single lineup. With SuperBowl exposure TC probably would've done great

AlexanderMagno

No :nails:

Million Reasons first single, before the album is released. Lots of promo and hype.

Perfect Illusion second single, with the album release. An official single but treated as promo (I don't get the idea of promo singles).

Two months later, Come to Mama third single, her longest single era from Joanne.

Just Another Day fourth single.

Tour.

Then, A-Yo at the end of the tour (so, a looooong time after the fourth single, so this one would be basically just for the fans).

Twitter
39 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

I'm just confused, are you implying that the cure would be on Joanne? Cause it doesn't really fit sonically...

Nope! More like if she dropped a standalone single as a New Years gift. Then releasing another Joanne single. 

ArtPLAUSE
58 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

A-YO would've been a perfect lead.

It's the truth & it's a fact. Still don't know why they decided to go with PI which is steadily in the bottom 3 of Joanne

smokingthemall
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

A-YO as a lead single?

YEAH, why not! 

Have the song start out with the "HERE WE GOOO!!!" - With the energy from Gaga saying it's time for another album, another era. :tony:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

A-YO as a lead single?

It would be the most successful lead single of all the Joanne songs imo.

Anderson123

Hmm I still think Perfect Illusion was the best choice for a lead single. If fans and some people reacted this way to Perfect Illusion (Which is the most Gaga-ish song on the album) can you imagine the meltdowns if A-Yo was the lead single?

Bradley
11 hours ago, maxblac said:

It would be the most successful lead single of all the Joanne songs imo.

John Wayne or Diamond Heart would've been imo.

Archived