💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Nnnn you're ok with #18 while I'm here upset about that 7th place. I need your attitude :selena: 

Sis, remember we were the country with the most non-qualifiers in a row. Every time we are in the final I’m feeling like we won. :selena:

Dutch
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

13. France

14. Bulgary

Nobody expected that :toofunny:

I’m sorry for doing this again, but I posted that Bulgaria would under perform. :poot:

Dutch

My top before the show was

1. Estonia 2. Denmark.

I guess I inspired them to go #8 and #9. :poot:

Dutch

Israel, Cyprus, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic all showed us this year that everybody can score high. This is a new era of Eurovision. If Cyprus and Czech Republic can do this with small budgets, I don’t see any excuses anymore for any country.

Glittertinks
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Israel, Cyprus, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic all showed us this year that everybody can score high. This is a new era of Eurovision. If Cyprus and Czech Republic can do this with small budgets, I don’t see any excuses anymore for any country.

I hope they keep the level of quality :giveup:  i want an intense voting phase EVERY YEAR.

benKo
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Germans (incl. me sometimes :derpga:) always had the excuse of politics, but this year shows that our last songs just were bad or mediocre:ladyhaha:

ArtGagaPop
20 minutes ago, Sestri Levante said:

Just leaving this here lol. Congrats on the win!

me when the televotes for sweden came in :poot:

ArtGagaPop
23 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Nnnn you're ok with #18 while I'm here upset about that 7th place. I need your attitude :selena: 

We got to high standards nowdays, when i was little i remember being like "YAY WE GOT ONE 12 POINTS!" and ended up like 10-20 and now anything but top 5 is dissapointing to me :poot:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived