💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

The Russian song has leaked a few hours ahead of the official presentation. I had a video a few minutes ago but now it's blocked :sweat: "I Won't Break" is a pretty simple song, nothing special if you ask me, and the video is cheap and basic :/ But I'm pretty sure they will pass to the finals as always... 

Magnet. XXVII

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
2 hours ago, Josip said:

I am not surprised with Norway. Rybak will surely have a good result, at least televoting-wise. We might hate it as much as we want, but people will dig this 

MF was a bit boring, and interval acts were just meh. When it comes to the voting, it turned out to be pretty much predictable. @Bellatrix, it would seem that nothing has changed, if anything, televoting became even worse. Right now, you might as well remove it completely for it changes almost nothing :poot: App voting is a bit*h and it only ruins the final outcome. One app vote cannot be the same as one phone call for which people pay 3,6/9,9 KR.

Regarding Benjamin, I am glad he won. It was definitely the best staging and the best chance to win Esc. Top 5 for sure!

I agree. Benjamin got 67 points (10,5%) from the people and Felix 64 points (10%) so the jury still has the power to run the people over if they want to. I wish they would remove the app, but that's not gonna happen.

Dutch
2 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Wow. The odds changed a lot after the snippet of the Israeli entry was releaed. Israel sailed all the way to the top :air:

Top 10:
1. Israel
2. Bulgaria
3. Estonia
4. Czech Republic
5. Australia
6. Sweden
7. Netherlands
8. Spain
9. Belgium
10. Finland

What the actual duck? Why does really everybody likes the song from Israel so much? And it's even #1 on the odds? Excuse me no?!?! Australia at #5 is not realistic either... 

Bellatrix
20 minutes ago, Dutch said:

What the actual duck? Why does really everybody likes the song from Israel so much? And it's even #1 on the odds? Excuse me no?!?! Australia at #5 is not realistic either... 

I'm with you sis :triggered:

Dutch
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

I'm with you sis :triggered:

Thank god! I just listened to the song from Russia. It's so much better than the song from last year!

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Thank god! I just listened to the song from Russia. It's so much better than the song from last year!

Haven't heard it yet. Waiting for the official release :classy: 

Bellatrix

Now you can listen to the Macedonian entry "Lost and Found" as well! 🇲🇰

Dutch
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Now you can listen to the Macedonian entry "Lost and Found" as well! 🇲🇰

I was listening to it. Don’t know what to think about it yet.

Dutch
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Haven't heard it yet. Waiting for the official release :classy: 

The end of the video is weird tho. :air:

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

I don't really have an opinion about it. I guess it's an ok song but nothing special.

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

NEVERMIND IT’S A BOP.

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't really have an opinion about it. I guess it's an ok song but nothing special.

After the second listen I decided that I liked it. :triggered:

Bellatrix

Now when I heard the whole Israeli song I must say that I kinda like it and I can understand why it is one of the favorites to win.

If she performs it well with good staging it can definitely be in the top.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived