Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Saara Aalto will be the first one to pick her song tonight. Can she bring Finland to the final again? The show starts at 18:00, so be on time. Here are the songs once again:

Monsters:

Domino:

Queens:

Me leaving Finland to its destiny when they're rejecting Domino

giphy.gif

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

We're having another super weekend ahead of us! Just like last week 5 countries will select entry this Saturday 🇪🇪🇫🇮🇮🇸🇵🇱🇸🇲

Tomorrow the host nation will make their decision 🇵🇹

Dutch
5 hours ago, Josip said:

Waiting for Monsters to win :madge:

While Waylon served quality, Eleni brings generic song to the table. Lyrics are boring and instrumental part is just meh. La La Love is a masterpiece compared to this. :laughga: I predict finale and right side of the scoreboard

Yeah, I totally agree!

5 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Oh yes. My heart is commited to the apples and bananas :diane:

Yeah it seems to be the right choice. However, I've listened to the other songs and I agree with you about That's How She Goes. It was the one I liked the most. I really liked The World Can Wait as well.

I think all the songs could’ve done great or bad. I hope the staging will be Unique again.

5 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Me leaving Finland to its destiny when they're rejecting Domino

giphy.gif

Nnnnn, same.

Dutch

I’m 99% Estonia will pick La Forza tonight (that’s why I’m not gonna watch it live). She will be in my top 5 for sure. :diane:

Luxe Ford

Måns "powerdaddy" Zelmerlöf gives his opinion on tonights Melodifestival:

Who do you cheer for?

"I love Mariette, but I think Benjamin Ingrosso has the coolest number this year. And I'm rooting for Felix Sandman, he says and continues: "I think he will get through to the finals and could very well win the whole thing. It might just be that that song needs a few listenings. I think he did nailed it."

(my translation)

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/bKjALg/mans-zelmerlows-mello-dom-jag-kan-inte-hitta-en-solklar-vinnare

Luxe Ford approves! I *did* think Frans would win two years ago, even though the betting lists didn't agree and I have the same feeling this year.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Dutch

The staging is on point for both Monsters and Domino (I don’t like the dominos tho).

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived