💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
On 2018-03-01 at 6:44 PM, Dutch said:

@Bellatrix sis, did the Samsung launch eat u? :triggered:

Yes. My punishment for going back to iPhone a few months ago

android_eating_apple_1680x1050_by_crus23

Bellatrix

@Dutch Forgive me for announcing your country, but since you're not here... :green:

After releasing five songs Waylon has announced his choice for Eurovision and it's "Outlaw In 'Em"! 🇳🇱

I've had a pretty rough week so I gotta admit that I haven't heard any of his songs yet, so I don't know if there is someone better yet but I really like this song. I think it can end up being one of my favorites in May :tony: 

Bellatrix

Sweden has announced the 11 countries that will be in the International Jury in the final of Melodifestivalen next week

The countries are:

Albania
Armenia
Australia
Cyprus
France
Georgia
Iceland
Italy
Poland
Portugal
United Kingdom

22 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

I like it, not sure why so many don't like it? It's not as good as the Greek song, but I like it. I heard that Elena Paparizou and Tamta both turned it down, and honestly, I could've pictured either of them performing this (especially Elena), but I would've really liked to have seen Tamta, since she's older and has "less time" than Foureira, and i've been wanting her since she tried to go in 2007 for Greece. Oh well, should be interesting to see how it turns out. I don't think she is as strong vocally as either Elena or Tamta, but we'll see. 

Dutch
3 hours ago, Josip said:

We get to hear Franka's song in 4 days :music:

YAAASSS. The winner of Euroivsion 2018 is coming!

1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Yes. My punishment for going back to iPhone a few months ago

android_eating_apple_1680x1050_by_crus23

NNN, well, you better stay with the Apples and Bananas.

@Dutch Forgive me for announcing your country, but since you're not here... :green:

After releasing five songs Waylon has announced his choice for Eurovision and it's "Outlaw In 'Em"! 🇳🇱

I've had a pretty rough week so I gotta admit that I haven't heard any of his songs yet, so I don't know if there is someone better yet but I really like this song. I think it can end up being one of my favorites in May :tony: 

Totally fine sis. It seems like he picked the right song. This was the favorite song by far. The Dutch people all wanted this song. So did the Eurovision fans. So it turns out he picked both a good song for himself, the county and for the Eurovision audience. It wasn't my favorite, but my personal number 2. Can't wait for the staging. It's something different on the Eurovision stage and in the recent years that's a good thing.

46 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Here's to at least 100 more!

scooch_0.gif?itok=6L88vm7X&mtime=1431313

See you in a week. :selena:

Dutch
1 hour ago, panosmonster said:

She is a bop. Not a La La Love bop, nothing really special, but we need bops like this at Eurovision. This could totally flop like Macedonia last year tho. She needs to bring it.

Glittertinks

My mom's fave :bon:

Good choice! A fast song might actually become an advantage if slow songs keep coming :green:

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

My mom's fave :bon:

Good choice! A fast song might actually become an advantage if slow songs keep coming :green:

Mom's faves always do great (since they vote the most). :bon:

Dutch

Saara Aalto will be the first one to pick her song tonight. Can she bring Finland to the final again? The show starts at 18:00, so be on time. Here are the songs once again:

Monsters:

Domino:

Queens:

Josip
53 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Saara Aalto will be the first one to pick her song tonight. 

Waiting for Monsters to win :madge:

While Waylon served quality, Eleni brings generic song to the table. Lyrics are boring and instrumental part is just meh. La La Love is a masterpiece compared to this. :laughga: I predict finale and right side of the scoreboard

Bellatrix
14 hours ago, Dutch said:

NNN, well, you better stay with the Apples and Bananas.

Totally fine sis. It seems like he picked the right song. This was the favorite song by far. The Dutch people all wanted this song. So did the Eurovision fans. So it turns out he picked both a good song for himself, the county and for the Eurovision audience. It wasn't my favorite, but my personal number 2. Can't wait for the staging. It's something different on the Eurovision stage and in the recent years that's a good thing.

See you in a week. :selena:

Oh yes. My heart is commited to the apples and bananas :diane:

Yeah it seems to be the right choice. However, I've listened to the other songs and I agree with you about That's How She Goes. It was the one I liked the most. I really liked The World Can Wait as well.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived