Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oke, the song is growing on me again. It's actually the staging that let me down, not the song.

Furthermore: the outfit is amazing, hairdo is amazing, vocals are amazing and some parts of the staging do really work like the beginning and the close up with the small moves. It would be great if she brought the full Melfest stage to Lisbon. :air:

Bellatrix

@Dutch Due Samsungs presentation of the Galaxy S9 I'll be at work tonight so I give you the honor of presenting the Armenian and Romanian entries when they're announced :tony: 

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

@Dutch Due Samsungs presentation of the Galaxy S9 I'll be at work tonight so I give you the honor of presenting the Armenian and Romanian entries when they're announced :tony: 

Yaaasss. Good luck at your work sis! I'm gonna watch some other finals right now, so still spam this thread so we will have more pages than last year. :air:

Bellatrix
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Yaaasss. Good luck at your work sis! I'm gonna watch some other finals right now, so still spam this thread so we will have more pages than last year. :air:

Thank you! :hug:

Awesome! I look forward reading it later :diane: 

blackstar

Unfortunately this year's national election I did not observe as much in detail as before, so I just found it some to listen to all released songs and summarize my impressions. The songs will immediately rank from the favorite to the least beloved with a brief commentary.

1. Malta: I'm pleasantly surprised by the song. A fresh, youthful song with modern sound. The performance at the national finale is also great.

2. Greece: At first listen it was meh, but the refrain remained in my head all day long and I simply had to listen to the song again. I think this song is a best example of a combination of modern and folk music. Serbia should take notes.

3. Czech Republic: A catchy song and I'm 100% sure it will reach a top 5 in the final. The song has an interesting and easy-to-remember hook and Mikolas sounds great live + he's hot. :tony:

4. France: A very simple song, where it's simplicity is one of the greatest adutes of the song.

5. Slovenia: Excellent choice. I just do not like beat drop after the refrain. I would love to have a bit more harder, but overall a great choice.

6. Albania: After my first listen, it was meh. It grew on me tho and the refrain is really amazing.

7. Spain: The song is average and it reminds me of Salvador's last year's song too much. The performance was cute, and I think that only because of it it's going to have a good placement.

8. United Kingdom: The song is not bad at all, it's dancy but sounds like literally any other song on the radio. 

9. Ukraine: Big disappointment. Almost the same comment as for the UK and Spain. The song is nothing special. The performance at the national finale was okayish and I like the idea of the piano at the top of the stairs, but it was too much when fire came out. Just too dramatic.

10. Serbia: I have the feeling that they wanted to record something similar to the Greek song, but they did something that Bulgaria would send there in mid 2000s. 

The rest of the songs are really meh in general and I am lowkey dissappinted by this year so far. Also what's going on with Georgia, Hungary and Moldova. That was really a choice. :selena: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

blackstar

The first teaser of Franka's song "Crazy" is going to be released. :firega: The full song is going to be released in upcoming weeks with it's music video. Our Globalvision queen! :diane:

FameMonster01

Franka is representing my country! I am both overly excited and scared, but then again, if she believes in the song so much then it`s a good thing I guess. 

blackstar
28 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Franka is representing my country! I am both overly excited and scared, but then again, if she believes in the song so much then it`s a good thing I guess. 

Well guess what? Franka is representing my country as well. :poot:

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

This thread will be a 97% work made by you in the end :poot:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived