💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Believe me, when I tried to get tickets for the Contest in 2011, I was waiting 6 hours, refreshing non stop the ticket site - this is to date my worst memory of buying tickets for something :selena:

Is it always like this then? I'm reading on Twitter and looks like some people didn't get to the website until a few minutes before and managed to get tickets. What a mess. I'll try again for the second wave. :madge:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks
4 hours ago, Obman said:

Is it always like this then? I'm reading on Twitter and looks like some people didn't get to the website until a few minutes before and managed to get tickets. What a mess. I'll try again for the second wave. :madge:

There is always demand for the tickets, but when I tried to get tickets they were sold just at this exact day, you have at least 2 or 3 waves :poot:

I wish you good look at the second wave!!! :hug:

StarryNight

Can she represent us again, her new song has classic esc hit vibe written all over it :giveup: 

51 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Can she represent us again, her new song has classic esc hit vibe written all over it :giveup: 

I loved her song and performance, underrated queen. :giveup:
This song is a cute bop.

Bellatrix

Måns Zelmerlöw has been called daddy a lot, especially on this forum but now he's about to actually become a father. Wonderful news, congratulations Måns! :diane::tony:

On 11/28/2017 at 6:14 PM, Dutch said:

My point exactly. I totally agree. She wasn't groundbreaking or original, she actually was behind the trend if you ask me. But when it comes to some Eurovision fans, everything that sounds 'recent' will get overrated to the moon and back.

I actually liked Margaret's song a lot! For me it was a winner material, but with her appearance and live singing... Not in a million years. :poot: Hopefully her song for MF will be better and a bit more original.

Speaking of originality and songs sounding recent, let's be honest, almost every Melodifestivalen entry, which is one of the favourites to win, is actually a song you already heard before or is currently charting on BBH100. But then again, Swedish guys (and girls) write and produce like 50% of the hits today, so it kind of makes sense :poot:

And finally, Mariette. YES!!!!! I loved her since 2015, wanted her to win last year and now it's time to take the crown. You go, Queen!!! :firega:

Glittertinks

We also got a first look at the stage! :tony: I think it looks really beautiful and I can't wait to see it in reality!

Omg, the stage looks amazing. One of the best if not the best Eurovision stage ever. So much better than last year.

Bellatrix
5 hours ago, tomsches said:

Austria has just announced their act: César Sampson

12 points to Austria if he performs shirtless :lolly: 

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Omg, the stage looks amazing. One of the best if not the best Eurovision stage ever. So much better than last year.

Better than last year definitely, but not better than 2016 :bon:

6 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

We also got a first look at the stage! :tony: I think it looks really beautiful and I can't wait to see it in reality!

While I love the design, I am wondering where are the LED screens? And will there be any? It can still look good without them, but then my memory goes back to 2010 and that dreadful stage. We will see

tomsches
2 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

12 points to Austria if he performs shirtless :lolly: 

I'm sure they're gonna milk his sexiness for them gays :classy:

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually performed topless

On 5-12-2017 at 12:29 PM, Josip said:

I actually liked Margaret's song a lot! For me it was a winner material, but with her appearance and live singing... Not in a million years. :poot: Hopefully her song for MF will be better and a bit more original.

Speaking of originality and songs sounding recent, let's be honest, almost every Melodifestivalen entry, which is one of the favourites to win, is actually a song you already heard before or is currently charting on BBH100. But then again, Swedish guys (and girls) write and produce like 50% of the hits today, so it kind of makes sense :poot:

And finally, Mariette. YES!!!!! I loved her since 2015, wanted her to win last year and now it's time to take the crown. You go, Queen!!! :firega:

Well, I'm sure Sweden will put more effort in her appearance, but her live vocals will probably still be messy. Since she's coming from Poland and I do think she will lose some points.

Yeah, you are right, but most of the time the songs that aren't sounding like other hits, are my favorites, but they never win in Sweden. But they will send a great song anyway and the formula is working I guess. 

23 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Better than last year definitely, but not better than 2016 :bon:

I have to see it on TV to judge it. :staymad:

21 hours ago, Josip said:

While I love the design, I am wondering where are the LED screens? And will there be any? It can still look good without them, but then my memory goes back to 2010 and that dreadful stage. We will see

They will be there, I can't imagine a Eurovision without LED screens tbh.

20 hours ago, Dutch said:

They will be there, I can't imagine a Eurovision without LED screens tbh.

Many people claim that there will be no LED this year. I don't know if the sources are good. 

Also, there is a rumour that Alexander Rybak is making a comeback this year. Can he bag another win for Norway? 

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived