💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga release her next pop album?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I think she'll probably release her next pop album in 2019. The time span between ARTPOP and Joanne was 3 years, so I could see the album being released in late 2019, following a similiar promo plan that ARTPOP had. 

That won't be the next time we see Gaga tho. Hopefully the ASIB era is big and she promotes the movie with performances for the soundtrack. I'm sure she'll perform at the Oscars in 2019.

I wonder if we will get any other standalone singles like The Cure. I hope so since The Cure is pretty good.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

It's fine if we don't get her next pop album till 2019, watching all these singles chart is stressful....

DelusionalGaga
41 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

- Supposedly C3C is still coming? Right, Tony? 

I don't think so. I believe she's supposed to appear on one track of his new album, but that's it 

GagaTheExplorer

1. C3C is not happening

2. we will have the movie soundtrack by the end of next year

3. a magazine said that  she is releasing late this year, by like Oct, or something (and with The Cure over there and DJWS saying they spent a long time recording new music...) who knows... she also has that music she made with RedOne, Justin Tranter and Elthon John so...

everything is possible

my personal bet is she's releasing something else before ASIB is out

lordmaler

She has RedOne produced album ready and can drop it tomorrow. It's just up to us. 

Creyk
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

I just realized... it's probably going to be several years before we get a new pop album from Gaga... think about it... 

- She's touring for Joanne for the rest of 2017, so she wouldn't release this year. 

- Supposedly C3C is still coming? Right, Tony? 

- ASIB isn't released until Sept 2018... I can't see her launching a new pop album right before that, especially when she's trying to be seen as a serious Hollywood actress. I would imagine she'll be off the radar in the 6 months before the film. 

- ASIB promo will continue thru to the Oscars in 2019. 

So, I think it's going to be AT LEAST 2 years before we get her next pop album. 

Also, I can't see her recording the album until she sees the reception to ASIB. That will dictate her next pop move, I would imagine. 

There is no way she is not getting pregnant by 2019

She wants kids, and the clock is literally ticking

It might be 2024 by the time we are getting the next pop albĂşm

Smother Em Eh
58 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I'd rather wait for a quality album than have her churn out mediocre work every year like some artists do 

Yesss exactly it's the quality of the music rather than the popularity of chart sales! :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ssslyboy
50 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

After Gaga's 3 pregnancies :poot:

Delete it.

Smother Em Eh

Hopefully whenever she can! I want her to release it ASAP. I will say mid to late 2019 after she's done touring and months after ASIB is released. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived