Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphi

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

p13549353_b_v8_aa.jpg

I'm a decade late but I recently got into the show and I'm addicted. I just love the show and binge it a lot; I'm already on the 2nd half of season 7 after about a month of watching.

So I wanted to create a thread to see if there were any Sunny fans. Who's your favorite character? What are your favorite episodes?

Did you guys hear that the next season isn't coming until 2019 and that Dennis might not be in it? I still have a lot of episodes left but I'll be caught up way before then and will be craving more episodes :grr:. And Dennis might not be my favorite character on the show but it would be hard to imagine a season or seasons without him.

What are your thoughts?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ashley

I've been watching this show for years, definitely one of my favorites!

I was kind of upset about how last season ended too. Having Dennis be a father is just so not him. I hope he realizes that life is not for him and comes back to the bar a few episodes in.

Harry

One of my fav shows for sure! Frank is the best :giveup:

I will be legit pissed if Dennis goes. It's not right... I feel like there was more emotion this past series that makes me feel like they're gearing up for a finish. But it won't be cool to not have him there at all next season.

n0ne
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

One of my fav shows for sure! Frank is the best :giveup:

I will be legit pissed if Dennis goes. It's not right... I feel like there was more emotion this past series that makes me feel like they're gearing up for a finish. But it won't be cool to not have him there at all next season.

I hope not. It's been renewed for 2 additional seasons which will make it the longest running live-action comedy series and the ratings are great. But then again I haven't seen the later seasons yet, so I don't know how the storyline develops.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Harry
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

I hope not. It's been renewed for 2 additional seasons which will make it the longest running live-action comedy series and the ratings are great. But then again I haven't seen the later seasons yet, so I don't know how the storyline develops.

S12 took me by surprise a little because of the way it ended - it's definitely a cliff hanger. I don't know if you've heard about what happens but I won't say anything just in case. But towards the end of the season the tone is very different to the rest of the seasons where each episode is just like a different scheme, mostly unrelated to each other. I just really hope all of the cast are present right up until the end. It simply wouldn't be the same without any of them. Even watching episodes from the first season back without Frank in is strange.

msisux

Always Sunny is my FAVORITE show!! My favorite character is Charlie, but would be a completely different person without Frank :air: 

Just wish they would put together a soundtrack. Even outside of The Nightman Cometh, they have quite a few musical numbers in the series. 

Archived