Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit ft. Migos

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I feel awful for admitting it but I LOVE THIS VIDEO.. it gives me G.U.Y. vibes. The video actually made me like the song more but she's still **** live. :classy:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I need some good edits of this moment tbh :giggle:

giphy.gif

falling down the charts like

River

The video is just dumb, if she was serious and ditched all the kiddy funny moment and made it really dark it could be great but it's just like a Looney Tunes sketch..

The rape scene made feel unconformable, there were men there but she chose to show only the woman.. I don't like this.. it's sad that she's seeking an attention with this subject, bleh.. this is why I don't like her and her personality..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

takemetovenus
4 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Look at the video 3:58

Rape scene? Why would she include something like that in her video!

It's not a rape scene :sweat: At the end of the video, Katy rang a bell which tied up all the people who were just about to eat her, and in turn she turned them into a pie

YeehawKylie
Just now, MrBlue said:

People saying that she copies or that it looks similar to G.U.Y./DWUW...

I'll take this as a reference toward me, as I'm one of the few people to specifically name those two songs. In the future, feel free to quote me or @ me if you don't agree with something  I say. 

I see little comments claiming she's copying either video. That being said, I don't really see any denying that there are similarities between Bon Appetit and specific shots from G.U.Y., Do What U Want, and Alejandro. Similarities aren't bad. It's just something people notice and tend to comment on...:neyde:

migamiga

Why does she always have to got he kitsch route? this couldve been really cool and sexy but she had to ruin it by trying to be funny. Also the end was stupid and the sfx are terrible

EDIT: Also cheaply ripping off the BR storyline

monsterdino
16 minutes ago, gag said:

Katy sis... not everything has to be this literal...

actually I love it bc it was so literal, I was expecting her to go all sexy for the video and literal with the sex part not with the food :sis: 

Gaga Monster
Just now, takemetovenus said:

It's not a rape scene :sweat: At the end of the video, Katy rang a bell which tied up all the people who were just about to eat her, and in turn she turned them into a pie

Thanks for clearing it up. The way the women was tied up and the way the guy looked at her kind of made it look like that. 

GGD Presidential Elections

TeenIdle

It's decent but all of her videos are always so literal to the lyrics.

Rudz Xinc

Queen of music videos

Gaga who?

*Insert I don't know her gif*

Look at those clowns

ReidOne
11 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

It's not just the wig, it's shot very similarly to these shots from G.U.Y:

LADY-GAGA-GUY.jpg

I was merely pointing out the fact that I immediately thought of this scene from G.U.Y. during those portions of her video...:giggle:

I CAME RUNNING TO POST THIS RECEIPT! THANK U! 

takemetovenus
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Thanks for clearing it up. The way the women was tied up and the way the guy looked at her kind of made it look like that. 

That's understandable! I'm glad she didn't do anything like that though, that would've been extremely distasteful :noparty: 

BibleThisWay

Ok why I'll I think she looks great in the earlier shots with the long hair this video is a complete mess and just as trash as the song. She's literally throwing her career down the toilet. Bon Voyage to the good Katy Perry

Greg

I liked everything up until the club/Migos scene. It fell a bit flat after that (sort of how it happens in the song too). 

Archived