275 members have voted

1. 1. Is Cristiano Ronaldo a hunty?

• Yes, definitely a hunty.
    • No, that's ridiculous.
    • Part-time hunty, perhaps.

Featured Posts

The Child
16 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Idk but I have the hots for lionel messi. He is the most daddish footballers of them all 

Bloodied-Lionel-Messi-scores-500th-goal-

The GOAT himself. 

Delete this. :what:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
27 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I'm the most forgetful person in the world though, if your boyfriend was 6% like me then he definitely had Alzheimer's :poot:

Again thank you for raining of my Imaginations parade. :poot:

22 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Idk but I have the hots for lionel messi. He is the most daddish footballers of them all 

Bloodied-Lionel-Messi-scores-500th-goal-

The GOAT himself. 

Daddy Lionel can have me anytime if he has that woofy beard and that Platinum hair. :giveup:

I felt really awkward finding him hot after he grew beard and turned her hair to platinum.:air:

skysports-lionel-messi-barca_3825537.jpg

Kanyeee West
12 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Better that than no crotch at all... Back when I was in art school and taking sculpture and life drawing especially, every student would just leave the crotch area blank, when you walked around the room, it was all drawings of naked people with no genitalia - looked so awkward...

lol :ladyhaha: But this one is like " look how huge is my bulge" :trollga:

The Child
4 minutes ago, Taka said:

Again thank you for raining of my Imaginations parade. 

Daddy Lionel can have me anytime if he has that woofy beard and that Platinum hair. 

I felt really awkward finding him hot after he grew beard and turned her hair to platinum.:air:

Ew he literally looks like this:

13741007_135346983570782_383095070_n.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Ew he literally looks like this:

13741007_135346983570782_383095070_n.jpg

Thank you for respecting our opinions. :awkney:

Johnny Wayne
26 minutes ago, Taka said:

So you were fantasising about me hum? :awkney:

I feel disgusted that someone who stans for messi (a.k.a. an ugly middget) stans for me too, start burning ur stan card henny teka, and Ill start forgetting my plans to go to the Algarve while you're here learning your turism thingy (my memory's improving) and :v: you

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

The Child
7 minutes ago, Taka said:

Thank you for respecting our opinions. :awkney:

:ladyhaha:

CautiousLurker
19 minutes ago, Taka said:

lol :ladyhaha: But this one is like " look how huge is my bulge" :trollga:

Maybe the sculptor was just being accurate - art imitates life you know :stalkga:

Lassex
3 hours ago, ReidOne said:

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET THIS RHI-CEIPT!!!! 

In 2013 after Ronaldo shared a photo of himself with Rihanna, the media asked her if they were dating. Not only did she deny it, but for no reason whatsoever she added, “I have a lot of gay friends and support sexual diversity.

http://popcrush.com/rihanna-cristiano-ronaldo/

Rihanna-Cristiano.jpg

OMG DEAD :sharon: Why didn't I know about this? Expose HA! :ladyhaha:

Arcanum

This thread & all the answers gave me abs for days!

c7386d6d4903000f3178af1e957bcaa9.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Kanyeee West
5 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

So you were fantacising about me hum? :awkney:

I feel disgusted that someone who stans for messi (a.k.a. an ugly middget) stans for me too, start burning ur stan card henny teka, and Ill start forgetting my plans to go to the Algarve while you're here learning your turism thingy (my memory's improving) and :v: you

It's about time for @ReidOne to report me for spamming in his Hunty Detective thread. :awkney:

so this will be my last spamming. :poot:

So watch me I'll get Ronaldo himself and share him with these guys here while you're still raining on my parades. :ladyhaha: 

ReidOne
Just now, Taka said:

It's about time for @ReidOne to report me for spamming in his Hunty Detective thread. :awkney:

so this will be my last spamming. :poot:

It's all good sis!! 

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, Taka said:

So watch me I'll get Ronaldo himself and share him with these guys here while you're still raining on my parades. :ladyhaha: 

I-Am-Offended.jpg

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Taka said:

Until he, himself didn't revealed that he is Gay or Bi we can say nothing about him by these exhibits.

There was such Gay rumor about Pep Guardiola aswell, but you know it well how it is difficult in sport world to come out as Gay, especially in Football world, it even makes situation more harder when you're the most famous football player on the planet.

But I'm kinda sure if he is Gay or Bi he would reveal it after his retirement , it can be his second big buzz in his life and don't forget till now in football world just 2 people dared to come out as gay. 

omg who? love me some gay footballers :lolly:

Delusional Aura
31 minutes ago, Taka said:

Daddy Lionel can have me anytime if he has that woofy beard and that Platinum hair. :giveup:

He always had this dorky look about him that made me hooked. I always loved him. 

Archived