💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Looking back: thank god "Boys Boys Boys" was never a single

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

They told me: "Gaga you don't need to write a second album because your fans love 'The Fame', let's just put out 'Boys Boys Boys'" and I said no because I've got this feeling and I've got this new music. So don't you ever listen to what anyone tells you to do, ok? Just listen to yourself.

Can you even imagine "Boys Boys Boys" replacing Bad Romance's spot in history? :diane:
The Fame Monster would have probably been released in 2010 and who knows what else would have happened differently :gum:

and let's be honest "Boys Boys Boys" is fun and catchy but so boring compared to other singles from TF and a music video for the song wouldn't have added anything special to the "The Fame experience" especially since it was going to be released after the masterpiece that is Paparazzi. Paparazzi was in fact the perfect transition from TF to TFM and the mini "Paparazzi Era" gave us the iconic piece of performance art that is the 2009 VMA performance :tony:

at the time I was too young to have an opinion or even understand the process behind singles and their release but looking back I'm so glad Boys Boys Boys never happened, do you agree? I know there are a few Boys Boys Boys stans in here... discuss sistrens :gaysia:

jqrn1f.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaBlue
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

They told me: "Gaga you don't need to write a second album because your fans love 'The Fame', let's just put out 'Boys Boys Boys'" 

giphy.gif

loving you was blue

xoxo Craig

It should never have been on the album in the first place let alone be considered for a single:madge:

End Racism Now

BeerFear

If this would have meant BR would have been released 4-5 months later and wouldn't have got cockblocked by Tik Tok then I am here for it

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Beyond said:

That gif :air:

chaeri pls

yes and

Well.. We can get The Fame - 10 Year Anniversary Edition
And remastered version of Boys Boys Boys as the single can be sent to the radio... 

tumblr_m4roq6yZeX1rvspdmo1_500.gif

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Joga

Glad Boys Boys Boys was everywhere on our radio back then. Somehow the lyrics bother me :sweat:

It would've made everybody around me gay. :hor:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

LaBlue
2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

And remastered version of Boys Boys Boys as the single can be sent to the radio... 

OMFG! HAWTIES! Any link for that :giveup:

loving you was blue

Panchecco
3 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

If this would have meant BR would have been released 4-5 months later and wouldn't have got cockblocked by Tik Tok then I would be here for it

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

that's a good point but still

Boys Boys Boys would have probably become another Eh Eh or Beautiful Dirty Rich

Spoiler

useless and boring :lana:

AURA
2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

I always get horny when I see them doing that, esp Mark :giveup:

OT: Maybe there would've been a huge meme hysteria around "love it when you call me legs/in the morning buy me eggs" :lolly:

Panchecco
7 minutes ago, Beyond said:

OMFG! HAWTIES! Any link for that :giveup:

gurl how dare you make an account on GGD without having watched the Monster Ball Tour DVD and having it memorized like it's the holy bible

:grr:

LaBlue
Just now, Panchecco said:

gurl how dare you make an account on GGD without having watched the Monster Ball Tour DVD and having memorized it like it's the holy bible

:grr:

I'm sorry,ma'am :madge:

loving you was blue

BeerFear
5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Hide contents

Both are bops how dare you

Eh Eh is a career-defining #2 Swedish hit 

tumblr_nfs5jyRpqu1qjs7cno2_400.gif

Edit: Im not sure if I used the correct verb there :poot:

Omar Vela
4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Reveal hidden contents

how dare you!?!?! I ended two relationships using Eh Eh as the anthem of the situation

Archived