đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born is ruining everything.

Rush

Featured Posts

Quark

I love how some of you are already saying that this movie is going to flop and be panned even though it hasn't even been fully made yet. :toofunny:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dirtyicecreamz

I'm not gonna pretend I don't agree. The halftime show catapulted her back into the public eye and everyone was talking about Gaga for weeeeks. Releasing a catchy bop now was a perfect way to come back after Joanne didn't really please the GP and to gain more relevancy. But ASIB was planned in advance so there was no other way of going about it. I will admit that had it not been for the film, The Cure would have been her biggest hit in years because she would have promoted EVERYWHERE & anyone who hears it once, likes it !

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Stef
7 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

I love how some of you are already saying that this movie is going to flop and be panned even though it hasn't even been fully made yet. 

I think people are just kind of trying to align their expectations with Gaga's acting :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Arcanum
1 minute ago, Stef said:

I think people are just kind of trying to align their expectations with Gaga's acting :air: 

That was fierce.-:reductive:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

beboskoukla

i think its totally okay i mean.. j-lo is an actress and singer if jlo can do it gaga can do it better. :stalkga:

justin timberlake is also actor and singer.

many are doing this so let gaga do it. she always wanted it. i am happy for her. :kara: this is not ruining anything. after the movie, she will be back in music again. i can wait i mean i waited for joanne and i wll wait for every other thing she is doing. also i think the movie will be a hit and i hope for a second golden globe! :queenga:

xoxo, Katarina

KleinGa

Don't worry little meltdownsters, the movie filming is ending very very soon, then we wouldn't have to hear about it til next year... so be happy...

DeanWinchester

We get new music yearly since 2013 and surprise MV (JW) and surprise single (TC) in between two incredibly huge and time-consuming stage presentations and people can't even appreciate her efforts like wow

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Madonna wasn't a great actress either but Evita made wonders for her career and she was more respected vocally after that

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LauraOh

Some fans are so extra. Can you support her decisions for once? How can you even have the right to demand that she would cater to your wants and needs. 

Quark
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Considering most people liked her on AHS, and the fact that she won a Golden Globe on her debut, then I will say that their alignment is off by quite a bit.

Panchecco

your reasons are absurd tbh

you're not the one who should tell her what to do or not to do with her talent and her career 

if you're pressed, stay pressed and don't ruin everyone else's experiences

AURA
49 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Yeah, it was the same with Cheek to Cheek until it won the Grammy.

Still haven't listened to C2C, still won't :madge:

littlepotter
53 minutes ago, Jed said:

Maybe be a bit less selfish and realize that her career isn't here to make you feel good or that you're stanning the right person.

I need this printed on a Tshirt and handed out to every GGD member

chaeri pls

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived