Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy clocks her fan on IG

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Thomas P

This eras been confusing. Chained To The Rythm wasn't as political as she made it out to be, but props for the effort, but Bon Apetit was a step down, and would have been a step down even if someone like Meghan Trainher released it. 

Shes not really progressing anyway but left.

Whatever it's her music, and her life, let her do her. 

:lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, this is also directed twoards us for Gaga

AlexanderMagno

I don't find her work political though :shrug: at all. In fact, it's the first time I'm reading this, why are people saying it?

LePetitGAGABLover

She's right though cm.gif

However, this era doesn't scream "political" to me.

LaLuna

I don't see how this is different from Gaga fans who want bops and miss the "old Gaga" :trollga:

Baepsae
8 minutes ago, Bear said:

Bon Appetit was political though?

3o7TKpbo6hKTkrWSoU.gif

The resistance has to eat :derpga:

bloody g

What an ungrateful fan. She is about to release an album, how is he not celebrating? 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

The Z
5 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I don't see how this is different from Gaga fans who want bops and miss the "old Gaga" :trollga:

because we don't tell her "you don't how much it makes me sad" lol

Gov Hooka

lol except she hasn't really changed that much at all... She's not that politically charged in her music. One poppy Max Martin track with inspirational and "woke" zombie and bubble lyrics doesn't make her lyrically that much different from the music she put out on Roar and Teenage Dream especially since she put out bon appetit. I appreciate the deviation in her sound though. Fans shouldn't expect to hear the same sounds and imagery recycled every era. How boring if we were stuck listening to the fifth incarnation of Bad Romance on Joanne. 

bujibu
14 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Where is the growth though? :huh:

Some vague political statement that most of the GP will never pick up on over a basic Max Martin beat isn't going to cut it.

Agreed. Although in hindsight I found Gaga's Americano pretty basic in political message and beat  :toofunny:

Nirvana

She is right on this one even though I don't personally see the growth in her music. But I feel she's under a lot of pressure though...

FFXIV WhiteMage

I think most of the big pop stars experience the same thing. They get older hence their arts became more serious and mature content-wise. They wander and try other stuff too like acting or build a family. And I honestly think Gaga did a great job. She may have slipped away from popularity but she achieved so much respect and world recognition with her adventures. She won awards along the way too. What a Queen :firega:

but Katy though :air:

Archived