Katy clocks her fan on IG

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

the guys comment :air: katy fans really are young :air:

She's right though. Even if her faux "woke pop" isn't really as political as she's making it out to be she has the artistic right to do whatever she wants

Bear

I agree with her. Artists should always make what they feel and you follow them because you like it, not the other way around. She should be given the room to explore new stuff. 

Spoiler

Bon Appetit was political though?

3o7TKpbo6hKTkrWSoU.gif

MJHolland

actually far less messy than I anticipated lol 

I don't think Katy has ever had an era where people just don't like her and it seems like it's really taking a tole on her mental health. Hope she hangs in there!

mariomania1234

Where is the growth though? :huh:

Some vague political statement that most of the GP will never pick up on over a basic Max Martin beat isn't going to cut it.

Stef

I'm trying to figure out what exactly it is that Katy is doing different this era. 

Like it's all the same basic generic pop sound. It's just that she's overdone it and now it sounds boring and tired and mediocre. 

Its as if her fans have actually woken up or smth :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Jase

Any Katy bashing here is gonna be warned because she literally hasn't said anything to provoke any type of negative reaction :shrug:

gagzus

Well maybe she should lettuce know when she actually manages to do that because she ain't doing it 

Fish
1 minute ago, Jase said:

Any Katy bashing here is gonna be warned because she literally hasn't said anything to provoke any type of negative reaction :shrug:

:neyde:

She's right, but her evolution is not really supportive imo

18361203_1406154836097551_945043732_n.th

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, LG said:

the guys comment :air: katy fans really are young :air:

She's right though. Even if her faux "woke pop" isn't really as political as she's making it out to be she has the artistic right to do whatever she wants

I don't think this is about her music per se, I think this was a comment on her latest IG post about Hillary Clinton and CNN 

1 minute ago, Stef said:

I'm trying to figure out what exactly it is that Katy is doing different this era. 

Like it's all the same basic generic pop sound. It's just that she's overdone it and now it sounds boring and tired and mediocre. 

Its as if her fans have actually woken up or smth :air: 

I honestly think it's the backlash from getting involved in the election 

Archived