Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Katy Perry Daily?

LaBlue

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Because titty was once a threat to Gaga's chart positions and now that she isn't anymore, we're just enjoying it... I remember when it was EdDaily... 

Wixson
7 minutes ago, Beyond said:

I'm not talking about her non-stop.I have said things about her and that's it.No more ;)

Yes, but that's the thing - if each of us said just one thing/made a thread complaining about other people complaining... :trollga:

LaBlue
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

Yes, but that's the thing - if each of us said just one thing/made a thread complaining about other people complaining... :trollga:

giphy.gif

loving you was blue

holy scheisse

Inb4 everyone makes up a reason but the reality is ggd always has some outside artist they obsess over on these forums when they are up to something and Gaga is not. Ivs seen cries of Beyonce daily, Taylor daily, even azealia daily. Katys just dropping her album and Gagas not giving us too much to talk about so we're talking about Katy tbh. 

YeehawKylie
31 minutes ago, Beyond said:

Why are Monsters so obsessed with her?Literally almost every topic is about Katy Perry lately.

Two months ago it was Ed Sheeran. Before that The Chainsmokers. Rarely is this site ever actually focused on Gaga outside the Charts Discussion thread. :emma:

xoxo Craig
42 minutes ago, Beyond said:

Why are Monsters so obsessed with her?Literally almost every topic is about Katy Perry lately.

Katy is my 2nd favourite so its good to see some variety on GGD

End Racism Now

MelbHawker

It is at the moment because her currently could-be-named-anything era about her true self is actually nothing but cheap, **** pop songs that are underperforming and like.. it's good to know our gurl aint the only one who can't chart well no more. 

:toofunny:

LadyLuca

Because Katy´s Prism slayed the fu ck out of ARTPOP.  (Roar vs. Applause release fail etc.)

And yea its Gaga/Katy Daily ....I dont mind mentioning Katy a few times BUT this amount is ridiculous.(at least on Gagadaily) So I side with Katy sometimes so that the hate seems smaller.  (dont like Katy, but gosh some of  her music is really good)

LaBlue
5 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Because Katy´s Prism slayed the fu ck out of ARTPOP.  (Roar vs. Applause release fail etc.)

And yea its Gaga/Katy Daily ....I dont mind mentioning Katy a few times BUT this amount is ridiculous.(at least on Gagadaily) So I side with Katy sometimes so that the hate seems smaller.  (dont like Katy, but gosh some of  her music is really good)

Isn't it easier to dislike her,than try to make her seem better even tho she isn't ? :lolly:

loving you was blue

The Senate
1 hour ago, BeerFear said:

*Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova

I would never do that :diane:

But their dad just calls her Katya 

Arcanum

They started out as friends. Then this happened:

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Whispering
1 hour ago, Beyond said:

Because she is the latest pop A lister to be entering a new era. We've had EdDaily, AdeleDaily (where they conveniently merged all the threads into one big one), BeyonceDaily, LanaDaily, TaylorDaily...

And "almost every topic" is an exaggeration. It would be easy to avoid all the threads about Katy, if you wanted to. I like Sheeran, so I just avoided all the threads about him and enjoyed the album. There are dozens of threads everyday...just avoid the two or three made about Katy. The forum will shift to someone else soon enough. :) 

Archived