Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Harry the Lady Gaga of 1D???

lifeasgeorge

Featured Posts

Blake
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg they also both dated Taylor's :ladyhaha:

Only one dated a Taylor, honey. Harry and Taylor Swift weren't a real thing.

1 hour ago, Dorothy Gale said:

No, the 1D boys were sold as a package and their careers will never fully take off as solo artists. If the superior Zayn couldn't do it, how could Harry? 

Because Harry is clearly better and more talented. He's already exceeded Zayn's tragic try of a career. 

Lee Ng

Idk but Harry is a one-off. Talented and different. I have never listened to 1D's song in full before but with SOTT, he definitely proved something. 

Dorothy Gale
11 minutes ago, Blake said:

Because Harry is clearly better and more talented. He's already exceeded Zayn's tragic try of a career. 

Zayn is the more attractive one, and that's really all you need in today's music industry, and his song debuted at #1. I just don't see huge star power in any 1D member, that's the problem with boy groups. I don't foresee this music smashing. n603NS.gif

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Harry act? He will only appear as an extra in 20 seconds and will never speak, he will only die, that is not acting.

Also if we talk about talent, the Lady Gaga of One Direction is Liam Payne because he is the only one who writes all his songs, produces his music, gets involved in the creative process, plays instruments and sings all genres. :gaycat:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

RAMROD

No he is not

tumblr_mftkadloxk1r3ty02o1_500.gif

This is when connecting the dots fails :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blake
40 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Harry act? He will only appear as an extra in 20 seconds and will never speak, he will only die, that is not acting.

Also if we talk about talent, the Lady Gaga of One Direction is Liam Payne because he is the only one who writes all his songs, produces his music, gets involved in the creative process, plays instruments and sings all genres. :gaycat:

That's be Louis, actually. Not Liam.

Archived