Modern Ecstacy

Trailer? We've already watched the first 10 episodes of the season lol

Redstreak
13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Trailer? We've already watched the first 10 episodes of the season lol

Some of us are waiting patiently instead :green:Ā 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Nicogly

I did watch the first ten episodes and HUNTIES are u in for a ride. Probably my second fav season, and it continues the same formula: very funny beginning, and exponentially gets darker and darker.

Ā 

cant wait for the last three episodes since I got left with a big cliffhanger on ep 10

Rock On and A Last One For the Road šŸš¬

Bloody hooker

I didn't watch the leak, and I'm excitedĀ :excited2:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

I did watch the first ten episodes and HUNTIES are u in for a ride. Probably my second fav season, and it continues the same formula: very funny beginning, and exponentially gets darker and darker.

Who's the villain? What do they focused on? Have Healy divorced his mail a bride wife yet? So many questions :poot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Nicogly
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Who's the villain? What do they focused on? Have Healy divorced his mail a bride wife yet? So many questions :poot:

Ā 

Spoiler

the answers are here

Spoiler

SPOILERS INCOMING (although not really spoilers but tease and some minor answers)

Spoiler

The whole season is the riot, and many villains. This season is the most scattered, we follow sooo many stories while all are given importance. Piscatella is given a big villain role for eps 7-10. Also the skinheads start getting agressive against dogett. A lot of social commentary, (much more than before). We get part of tastie's backstory. No Healy in the first 10 episodes, and i dont think we will see him again. Laverne Coxx has a very small role this season, and the nun (i forgot her name) doesnt even show up, only mentioned by name. I think this season will divide the audience. Some willlove it, some will say its becoming a caricature of itself (and I would understand why) but it is a strong season with very powerful material).Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Nicogly said:
Ā  Hide contents

the answers are here

Ā  Hide contents

SPOILERS INCOMING (although not really spoilers but tease and some minor answers)

Ā  Hide contents

The whole season is the riot, and many villains. This season is the most scattered, we follow sooo many stories while all are given importance. Piscatella is given a big villain role for eps 7-10. Also the skinheads start getting agressive against dogett. A lot of social commentary, (much more than before). We get part of tastie's backstory. No Healy in the first 10 episodes, and i dont think we will see him again. Laverne Coxx has a very small role this season, and the nun (i forgot her name) doesnt even show up, only mentioned by name. I think this season will divide the audience. Some willlove it, some will say its becoming a caricature of itself (and I would understand why) but it is a strong season with very powerful material).Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:diane:Ā that sounds going to be good.Ā Ā I am looking forward. Thanks

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Blade
15 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

Ā 

cant wait for the last three episodes since I got left with a big cliffhanger on ep 10

wait it already came out???Ā :giveup:

Nicogly
41 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

nahh, it leaked, i downloaded it from the internet

Modern Ecstacy
24 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

yeah hackers leaked it. Want a link?

Modern Ecstacy
49 minutes ago, LG said:

im ready :giveup: i kept myself from watching the leak

Ā 

42 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Some of us are waiting patiently instead :green:Ā 

oh my god. How can you guys resist? I hardly have the willpower.Ā 

Blade
12 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

yeah hackers leaked it. Want a link?

sure why notĀ :wub:

Sister

Wow, it looks both exciting and sad. I am excited to watch it all and am awaiting official release day.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived