đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

YT is making an original show with Katy Perry

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

YouTube is continuing to expand its video enterprise with several new free, ad-supported programs in the works from stars such as Kevin Hart, Katy Perry and Ellen DeGeneres.

Perry, who performed at the announcement event, will participate in a live special on the eve of her upcoming album and will also appear on Best.Cover.Ever, a singing competition show hosted and executive-produced by Ludacris and produced by Ryan Seacrest and Endemol Shine (The Biggest Loser, Big Brother

"It's real. It's raw. It's Katy Perry. Live on YouTube, The Katy Perry Live Special will take you inside of her world, revealing the experiences and emotions she poured into her all-new soul-baring music on the eve of her highly anticipated album launch. With unique access, global reach and surprise fun packed along the way, Katy will break it all down in this album listen-along, and if you stick around long enough, there might just be fireworks."

Read more

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Gagamel
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

"It's real. It's raw. It's Katy Perry.

Lmao this just doesn't go together sis

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

The Katy Perry Live Special will take you inside of her world, revealing the experiences and emotions she poured into her all-new soul-baring music

I don't want it

blackpink

"The emotions she poured into her all-new soul bearing music" 

because nothing says "soul bearing music" like spreading your legs for a guy 'like a buffet' :poot:

Star

Oh, boy. She's gonna debut her album in that, isn't she? In that YouTube Red thing? 

So tragic move. 

LaBlue

I dont need it.No Thank You .I dont need another cringy moments from her :saladga:

loving you was blue

yASSsss

This is a great promo spot. Katy's team doing everything they can to save this era. Can't wait to see KP4's first week numbers:lolly:

yASSsss
1 minute ago, Star said:

Oh, boy. She's gonna debut her album in that, isn't she? In that YouTube Red thing? 

So tragic move. 

No,it will be for free  

weed
4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

"The emotions she poured into her all-new soul bearing music" 

because nothing says "soul bearing music" like spreading your legs for a guy 'like a buffet' 

For Gaga it's her creativity, for Katy it's her soul :diane:

youtube my love .... why .... why would u betray me like that.

i can not believe it. i trusted you with all of my heart. you are my main source of entertainment.

but im done with you .. i cant ever forget this. i was never so dissapointed in my life (too much ? :ladyhaha:)

i wish you all the best

xoxo

lady ga - Joanne

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Archived