• May 2013: Album cover released
  • December 2018: Second single
  • 2020: Album
  • 2057: Tour

:usrs:

:lmao:

Agree with this.

Dawson

I don't know about everyone else but if she revamps her tour for America, I'm sure everyone who'd seen her previously a few months before on tour would be kind of annoyed they didn't get the full show if you know what I mean..

Edited by Dawson

jeremiah saint

dont get too excited guys we probably wont get the first single till feb next year and the album in may against

ElectricMetalLover

She announced album title on September right? Well, the first single might come out before the announcement of the album title.

I don't know about everyone else but if she revamps her tour for America, I'm sure everyone who'd seen her previously a few months before on tour would be kind of annoyed they didn't get the full show if you know what I mean..

Preach gurlz. Just because she did it in MB doenst mean shes gonna do t again

jeremiah saint

i agree about this i dont think she would do that - so i hope she waits till the BTWB tour is done until she releases the next album so she can use the tour to promote the new album

Kermit the frog

If the album comes out before american leg, she's definitely gonna do that.

*There are 2 possible scenarios:

a) We get the first single shortly after she releases the title + the quick album release like TFM after bad romance, so she can revamp her tour for American leg

b) single released around november and album when she finishes her tour, which will be around April 2013

Edited by Kermit the frog

Khashoggi

Agree with this. But on the other hand, I'm hoping she'll reveal the tour dates soon for her tour in the States. So I'm able to book my next holiday. Then I hopefully get more then I'll see in Amsterdam.

Lion Heart

unrelated but Daenerys :legend:

Gotta love how completely out of the blue this announcement was

I didn't know you were a GoT fan

• September: Album title announced
  • December: First single
  • May 2013: Album cover released
  • December 2018: Second single
  • 2020: Album
  • 2057: Tour

:usrs:

:rofl:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

KittyGaGa483

and vice versa....I'm in America and I want BTWB before a brand new tour....but give me new music, that's fine....BTW was released at the end of the monster ball wasn't it, she's was playing Americano in a couple of the end shows....I'm going for a Feb. album release and October single release

Techydude

Bitch, my soul is not ready.

Will she slay me so hard that I become Italian?

2u5gdgh.gif

KillerQueen

If the album comes out before american leg, she's definitely gonna do that.

*There are 2 possible scenarios:

a) We get the first single shortly after she releases the title + the quick album release like TFM after bad romance, so she can revamp her tour for American leg

I believe it will be A