Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

I am so excited for this album!!!! It's about time I can't wait to hear this new music

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

Guys, some of you all need to be patient. BTW was a long wait, but technically she wasn't supposed to announce the album date and single date until January 2011. the only reason she announced it at the VMA's was because she won Video of the Year. Now she's promised us an album title in September. That doesn't mean she has to release a single before then. (And she's not going to be at the VMA's unless it's via satellite or pre-recorded video. It just doesn't fit her schedule)

I think it should go like this. She'll tell us the title of the album and the single date in September, 1st single November, 2nd Single February. Album March.

I know it seems more likely that she'll have the album out this year, but honestly, she needs to wait until March of next year to put this album out so she'll have more promo time, and era's won't be overlapping majorly.

And she does not need to revamp the tour for the US, I don't care if she has two albums out by the US leg, I still want the BTWB with the BTW songs. I want that experience. I mean of course she'll have the lead single and maybe another single added to the setlist, but re-arranging the tour to fit the new album is stupid. BTWB needs to be for BTW. Next tour next to be for next album.

All I'm really trying to say is that I don't want her to wear herself out. Expecting her to revamp the tour for NA, and promote the new album along with the BTWB is a lot. Therefore the album should be released right after the BTWB ends in March. Then she can focus on promo, and slayage.

In the end though, she'll do what she wants though, and i'll respect it.

Americano

She could've showed them early demos?

Then they wouldn't have given her the green light to announce the album. Too early on the process.

MelbHawker

I don't think you show early demos to label, what's the point? :)

Good point.. I just don't think the albums complete though. If it were - why wait 3 months just to announce the title?

Kermit the frog

Good point.. I just don't think the albums complete though. If it were - why wait 3 months just to announce the title?

I'm not sure either... I think it's to protect the album from being leaked, not because it's unfinished.

Edited by Kermit the frog

Americano

Touring schedule/promotion wise.

Probably not dragging it out like BTW was. She got some heat for overhyping that album.

I really do think she'll make a run for holiday sales with this new record, and it'll be out before 2013.

Edited by Americano

Beyonce

I was talking about your delusion in general. :hug:

I don't think you show early demos to label, what's the point? :)

I c you couldn't bring any receipts, try again next time

ibho3fYNmDDq4w.gif

Skeleton Guns

I don't want anything too colorful. When I think colorful, I now picture Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and it just makes me sad. And if she really does do the theme that everyone's been talking about I expect a lot of imagery like we saw in the Paparazzi video. (Art, high fashion, a lot of gold, beauty, morbidity, etc) I want something classy.

Pink Friday? :bleh: Not that colourful! Just something that separates it from TF but not black and white like TFM & BTW. I also hope there's only one edition! This whole 2 album thing artists are doing now annoys me

Because there is a lot more to releasing an album than just finished songs.... It's marketing, it's hiring a photographer to shoot the album artwork and it's figuring out an album cover it's planning out single releases and planning out the first music video of the lead single and hiring a director for the music video... There is a lot that goes into putting out an album

Edited by SevaGaGa

Introvert

Hoping for a single released before the album title announcement. But I feel like she would have announced the release of a single first if it was to come before the album title.

Well maybe it'll be a surprise [;

Kermit the frog

I c you couldn't bring any receipts, try again next time

ibho3fYNmDDq4w.gif

I think I told you that discussion about serious things is impossible with you, no need to take this further :hug:

MelbHawker

Because there is a lot more to releasing an album than just finished songs.... It's marketing, it's hiring a photographer to shoot the album artwork and it's figuring out an album cover it's planning out single releases and planning out the first music video of the lead single and hiring a director for the music video... There is a lot that goes into putting out an album

I know that. Explains the gaps she's taking in between touring.

Beyonce

I think I told you that discussion about serious things is impossible with you, no need to take this further :hug:

You said I didn't care about a quality of an album, then when I asked when I said that, you said I was delusional.

tumblr_lg7hiwHywd1qb2cu4o1_500.gif