• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

I woke and saw the tweet on my phone and was gasping for air and my boyfriend thought that there was something seriously wrong with me LOL

:giveup:

Karl

She shouldn't have announced it so soon when September is ages away, people will be going off their minds before we get to september

To be fair, its less than 3 months til the beginning of September. Hypothetically, lets pretend she said this in January, we would only have to wait til March. For some reason that doesnt sound as long as June-Sept IDK why :sweat:

SpankMeSpock

To be fair, its less than 3 months til the beginning of September. Hypothetically, lets pretend she said this in January, we would only have to wait til March. For some reason that doesnt sound as long as June-Sept IDK why :sweat:

Or December to February, that sounds even shorter :flop:

MelbHawker

WHY THE HELL DO U CARE IF IT DOES WELL??!!!

It's new music!!! How much better could it get I'm not looking for some ****ty teenage dream or some **** I want strange industrial experimental heavy pop music!!! I don't give a **** if it doesn't have any number 1 singles I just want the music

tumblr_lgkn066C361qcz4sbo1_500.gif

Re-read your message.

You don't care if it doesn't do well? You don't care if it has no #1s?

Plz.

Squidward T

How long do you think the first single will be released after the name is released?

Still say the first single will be October

RAMROD

So many feelings tbh. *cries*

So excited!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

BurqaSwag

tumblr_lgkn066C361qcz4sbo1_500.gif

Re-read your message.

You don't care if it doesn't do well? You don't care if it has no #1s?

Plz.

Okay maybe I'm going cray cuz all dem b---hez be like its gonna flop. But honestly I haven't listened to the radio in about 3 months and I haven't checked a chart in god knows how long. I really just want m-m-m more to feed my pop heart